• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

howdy all

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike said:
Like I said earlier Alacowman, Better keep a close eye on some of these guys and gals. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes it takes only small things to set of WWIII. :wink:

Whadaya mean by that you #%^&*(%$#'n ^%$#((*&'er???? :D :wink:

TimH said:
Mike said:
Like I said earlier Alacowman, Better keep a close eye on some of these guys and gals. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes it takes only small things to set of WWIII. :wink:

Whadaya mean by that you #%^&*(%$#'n ^%$#((*&'er???? :D :wink:
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome aboard, alacowman!!! Glad to have ya here!!! All you have to do is take what you want and leave the rest :wink: :!: 8) :D

Where in the south are you, do you have cows (I'm assuming so), what breed (them long eared thayngs?) and how do you manage them. I'm just being funny, don't take me seriously, but knowing something about you, I may have a question to ask of you and your expertise.

Thank you!

Hanta Yo :D

Mike said:
ÜÑ¿ÉÆÖ¥ç¥áæ«Ö¢ïñÖçÿ YO MAMA!

:D :D
Are you refering to my Mama or YoYoMa,the cello player???
You must have the "fancy" keyboard on yer kumpewter cuz mine wont do that stuff.Weiner. :D

TimH said:
Mike said:
ÜÑ¿ÉÆÖ¥ç¥áæ«Ö¢ïñÖçÿ YO MAMA!

:D :D
Are you refering to my Mama or YoYoMa,the cello player???
You must have the "fancy" keyboard on yer kumpewter cuz mine wont do that stuff.Weiner. :D

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
ohhhhhh behaaaaave!! :lol:

Hanta Yo said:
Welcome aboard, alacowman!!! Glad to have ya here!!! All you have to do is take what you want and leave the rest :wink: :!: 8) :D

Where in the south are you, do you have cows (I'm assuming so), what breed (them long eared thayngs?) and how do you manage them. I'm just being funny, don't take me seriously, but knowing something about you, I may have a question to ask of you and your expertise.

Thank you!

Hanta Yo :D
thanks everyone . im in north ala. and you right i got some eared outfits but just f1 moma's simbrah/brangus and one ol braford cow that dont know when too stop producing{ too my advantage :wink: one thing ive have learned in the cattle buisness your either moving foward or backing up there aint no middle ground

thanks everyone . im in north ala. and you right i got some eared outfits but just f1 moma's simbrah/brangus and one ol braford cow that dont know when too stop producing{ too my advantage Wink one thing ive have learned in the cattle buisness your either moving foward or backing up there aint no middle ground

You anywhere close to Cullman? You got any of those "Santa Gertrubis" (inside joke that came from the head Vet at the USDA) cattle?

I've got a bone to pick with you guys in North Alabama. We have only gotten 3/8" rain to date since the first of March.

Ya'll have been getting it all! :???: :???:

Mike said:
thanks everyone . im in north ala. and you right i got some eared outfits but just f1 moma's simbrah/brangus and one ol braford cow that dont know when too stop producing{ too my advantage Wink one thing ive have learned in the cattle buisness your either moving foward or backing up there aint no middle ground

You anywhere close to Cullman? You got any of those "Santa Gertrubis" (inside joke that came from the head Vet at the USDA) cattle?

I've got a bone to pick with you guys in North Alabama. We have only gotten 3/8" rain to date since the first of March.

Ya'll have been getting it all! :???: :???:
Im about 60 miles from cullman 20 miles from huntville. cullman has a heck of a stockyard. out of all the brahman influance cattle im not a gert fan too framey too much leather no meat and their temperment sucks but they are a few brangus like that too

If you can believe it there's a herd of Santa Getrudis cattle up here 500 miles north of the medicine line-not that I know anything but Braford bulls on Brangus cows look like a good cross in that hot country. We've got a few Brangus cattle here that we buck-they aren't half bad as beef cows.

Northern Rancher said:
If you can believe it there's a herd of Santa Getrudis cattle up here 500 miles north of the medicine line-not that I know anything but Braford bulls on Brangus cows look like a good cross in that hot country. We've got a few Brangus cattle here that we buck-they aren't half bad as beef cows.
or weather in north alabama is like a grab bag hot humid summers cold wet winters. tornado's strait line winds you name it. once you get past north end of central ala purebred brahman cattle dont do as well and need more attention thats why i stopped raising F1S and breeding up to strait brangus

Latest posts