• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

howdy all

Help Support Ranchers.net:

alacowman

Reaction score
new to ranchers net thought i would jump in and rub elbows with you western and canadian folks yall take it easy on me now. i know yall do things a little different than we do in the south but were all in the cattle business hope to learn some :hat:

alacowman said:
new to ranchers net thought i would jump in and rub elbows with you western and canadian folks yall take it easy on me now. i know yall do things a little different than we do in the south but were all in the cattle business hope to learn some :hat:

Better keep a close eye on some of these guys and gals. :wink:

Pull up a chair.

alacowman said:

I heard bout yous all - yous the ones dat "Al a Bam a" each other aint ya?

Well we welcome you but we'll Keep an eye on you :!:

OD/NT said:
alacowman said:

I heard bout yous all - yous the ones dat "Al a Bam a" each other aint ya?

Well we welcome you but we'll Keep an eye on you :!:
i know you too old dog you the old cowboy thats been there and done that

od/nt
i have not been posting here long and do like this forum, but the "G.d." is not necessary. please remember that there are younger people on this forum, and some of them look up to some of the otherson here. go and grab a steer calf in the middle of the pasture if you need something to provoke you to use that kind of language. enough said!!??

G3

all of my kids swing gates, run barbed wire, put up hay and work the cows, dogs, cats and horses. don't need to hear it, see it or say it.

G3

all of my kids swing gates, run barbed wire, put up hay and work the cows, dogs, cats and horses. don't need to hear it, see it or say it.
It is your choice

rustynail said:

G3

I agree, but I am the worst one in the world for getting hacked off and rattling off a sailors tongue.....

my kids started charging me money for every cuss word....come the end of the month, they would get a pretty good wad of cash if things were not going well......

rustynail said:

G3

You have to learn that you have to be 14 years of age or older to be on here so Im quite sure g.d wont offend anyone. If you dont want "your" kids reading it then dont let them read it. :roll:

Well said Jinglebob..as I was scrolling through this thread I was giggling thinking,boy I bet alacowman is thinking what the heck am I doing in this crazy site....Welcome alacowman :lol:

welcome to ranchers.net, alacowman!! Hope ya like the atmosphere, which for the most part is pretty GOSH DARNED ( :wink: :wink: ) friendly!! :lol: :lol:

cept when I get my fill of this stuff and post what I really think. I'm never gonna get to be a rancher, I refuse to read or post to so much of this stuff and now they are putting it into Coffee shop so we read it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Like I said earlier Alacowman, Better keep a close eye on some of these guys and gals. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes it takes only small things to set of WWIII. :wink:

Latest posts