• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pictures from North Dakota

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mrs. Porter

Reaction score
Here are some pictures from balmy North Dakota where we had 40˚ temps today (3/14/09)

cow_calf.jpg

Calves love this warm weather

calf.jpg

Sleepy head

snow.jpg

Too much snow for March

mud.jpg

Snow + 40˚= lots of mud

Farming_Kylesm.jpg

Can't wait for springswork

Thanks for the pics and welcome to the board! You've got more snow than us and that's okay by me :) I know mud and moisture is a blessing, but I'm looking forward to a few more balmy 40-50 degree days to bare some ground and dry some spots.

We wish for warm on the farm hoping the mud will do no harm. Thanks for the photos and welcome.

Welcome :D . You sure do have snow... wish we had some of it, sure getting dry here. Your calves look to be doing well. Thanks for posting.

No kiddin about the snow. I wish we had some of that laying around out here. Its starting to look alittle scary for this summer grass. :? Cute kid your probably have your hands full, I know that filling we have a 3yr old and a new one coming in May. :D

tenbach79 said:
Cute kid your probably have your hands full, I know that filling we have a 3yr old and a new one coming in May. :D

Thanks and congrats on the new addition. We have 5, he is our youngest.

Latest posts