• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Is US Dollar Collapsing?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oldtimer said:
Red Robin said:
Oldtimer said:
GW is the man in charge ( or should/supposed to be :???: )- and he and Republicans have been totally for 6 of the last 7 years--- or don't Republican neocons believe in:

And I'm not talking about the buck they're stuffing in their own pockets :wink: :lol:
You blame Bush for prancy nancy's move to destabilize Turkey? What do you base that on?

Where did I do this :???: Our economy started heading in the dump long before prancy nancy even figured out Turkey wasn't something you eat....
Did you also count the number of Repubs sold out to the American Armenian Caucus :???: Why're those idiots more worried about what happened 90 years ago 2000 miles away-- then what the hell is happening in mid America :???: :( :(

Oil prices surged Thursday, rising to new records near $90 a barrel, as the falling dollar drew new foreign investors and speculators to dollar-denominated energy futures.

"The main driving factor today is ... the dollar making an all-time low against the euro," said James Cordier, president of Liberty Trading Group in Tampa, Fla.

While oil prices have risen sharply in dollar terms in recent days, the steadily weakening dollar means oil futures are seen as a bargain overseas. Data released in recent weeks shows speculative buying of oil futures is on the rise. Buying by foreign investors sends prices up, which draws more speculators into the market.

"It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy," said Brad Samples, commodities analyst at Summit Energy Services Inc. in Louisville, Ky.

Many analysts feel that the underlying fundamentals of supply and demand do not support oil prices of $90 a barrel. On Wednesday, the Energy Department reported that oil and gasoline supplies rose more than expected last week, countering suggestions that supplies are tight.

"Fundamental reasons, we're kind of running out of them," Cordier said.

http://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/oil_prices_$90_barrel/2007/10/18/42126.html

Reminds me of you RR-- running out of excuses to pin everything on Dems and Libs-- while kissing GW's behind :???: :wink:

Fundamentally-- Could it be worldwide unchecked profitteering at the expense of mid America :???: :(
I geuss if we haven't built any new refineries, or simplified and streamlined the gasoline formulations, or developed our countries own oil production, then we're getting just what we deserve. It all seems so stupid.

it might go off.
You people are bickering back and forth just like a bunch of politicians, unless we can overcome this system of fingerpointing the whole thing is going down the tube.
The policies from one administration and one party to the next are counterproductive, wonder down this road for a while, then across the pasture, then down another and probably backdown the other way.
We are governed by a committee that is not there to enhance the strengths of each other but solely to pass the blame.
We need to be brainstorming to find a cure for this system or else learn to speak Chinese

Oldtimer said:
Reminds me of you RR-- running out of excuses to pin everything on Dems and Libs-- while kissing GW's behind :???: :wink:
:(
I don't know how I can be any clearer Oldwhiner. I called those that signed the bill in committee traitors, republican, democrap, etc. Of course since you voted for the well reasoned and reserve tasmanian texan ross the parrot you are way above any political condemnation.

Red Robin said:
Oldtimer said:
I don't know how I can be any clearer Oldwhiner. I called those that signed the bill in committee traitors, republican, democrap, etc. Of course since you voted for the well reasoned and reserve tasmanian texan ross the parrot you are way above any political condemnation.

I bet things would be a lot different today if old Ross had made it...We might still have a little bit of our country left-- he could hear that giant sucking sound way back then and wanted to close the floodgates....

Economic Backdrop in 2008 Similar to 1987 Crash

Friday, Oct. 19, 2007 11:54 a.m. EDT

NEW YORK -- Economists who believe history tends to repeat itself can be forgiven for approaching the 20th anniversary of the 1987 stock market crash with a sense of trepidation.
Leading up to the "Black Monday" rout on Wall Street, a massive budget shortfall, falling dollar and burgeoning trade deficit clouded the horizon for the U.S. economy, even as the Dow hit a string of record highs.

Sound familiar?

Since the start of this decade, the U.S. budget has swung from surplus to deficit, the dollar has slid to record lows and a huge hole remains in the trade balance — only now it's nearly twice as big compared to the overall economy.

http://moneynews.newsmax.com/money/archives/st/2007/10/19/115620.cfm?s=mnh

Dow dropped 360 points today-- over 500 during the last week....
Thats over 3% wiped off the board- flying away to paper funds heaven :roll: ...

Will Monday-- be another Black Monday :???:

Oldtimer said:

I don't think we'll have a "Black Monday." Maybe a very grey one, but there are automatic triggers in place now to stop trading before things get as bad as they did on that day. That will give the Fed the chance to infuse more money into the market or make another rate cut to try and prop up this economy until those fiscally responsible Republicans get out of the White House. :roll:

Oldtimer said:

Even if it isn't, I have total confidence that you'll be able to somehow present us with other doomsday scenarios.

Cal said:
Oldtimer said:

Even if it isn't, I have total confidence that you'll be able to somehow present us with other doomsday scenarios.

Thank you--and as ff says the new rules won't allow a Black Monday to re happen...But some folk are saying we are looking at a Black 08-09 long bear run and a lot more economic loss and pain....If you go back to when this thread started-- you will see that much of the things predicted have came to be...

Hopefully you took our advice and 6 months ago moved your investments out of stocks for awhile....Gold and foreign currency have been doing pretty good--altho a lot of the foreign currency is getting awful shakey, since they are now realizing this is not just a little stutter-- but truly the first steps of bigtime recession or depression, and know we will/could drag them down with us...

Lou Dobbs on GW
Diehard GOP faithful, the dwindling number of Bush loyalists and political pundits of every stripe and medium seem obsessed these days with defining or discerning the "legacy of George W. Bush."

Frankly, I spend more time worrying about whether or not the United States can survive the remaining 15 months of his ebbing presidency.

There is little mystery about what future historians will consider to be the legacy of the 43rd president of the United States. Those historians are certain to describe the first presidential administration of the 21st century with terms such as dissipation and perversion.

Bush campaigned for the Republican Party's nomination eight years ago, styling himself as a compassionate conservative. He's amply demonstrated that he is neither.

Although many conservatives refuse to accept the reality, George W. Bush is a one-world neo-liberal who drove budget and trade deficits to record heights while embracing faith-based economic policies that perversely require only blind allegiance to free markets and free trade, without regard for consequence.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/detail/stock_quote?symbol=$INDU

My condolences, no Black Monday. I plan on leaving investments there for decades, probably my survivors can worry about what to do with them.

Buffett: No Near-Term End to Subprime Crisis

Billionaire investor Warren Buffett has sobering words for consumers and investors who hope that the end is near for the subprime crisis — it's not.

"In the next six months, one year, two years, the problems in the mortgage market can cause a lot of problems with consumers and hurt buying power in the United States," Buffett said at a press conference.

Still, the Berkshire Hathaway chairman is confident that, "overall, the economy will make progress."

Buffet also has a dark outlook for the dollar and warned — like former Fed chair Alan Greenspan — that the $75 billion private bailout of the mortgage industry engineered by the major banks had some serious faults.

A Congressional report released today said that 2 million subprime mortgage foreclosures are likely to occur by 2009 if home prices continue to decline.

The report also estimated that $71 billion in housing wealth will be lost. States will lose $917 million in property tax revenue because of foreclosures.

Last month, the latest Case-Shiller home-price index showed U.S. home prices in major cities falling at their fastest rate in 16 years. For 10 major cities, home prices fell 0.6 percent in July and were down 4.5 percent in just the past year.

Yesterday, the National Association of Realtors announced that sales of existing homes fell 8 percent, the largest decline in nearly 10 years. New home sales rebounded, but from a historic low.

Buffett also expressed his pessimism about the fate of the U.S. dollar. "We still are negative on the dollar relative to most major currencies," he said at the press conference.

The euro has gained 8 percent against the dollar so far this year. Expectations that the Federal Reserve will cut the benchmark interest rate by a quarter point when it meets next week helped push the dollar to a record low against the euro on Thursday.

The dollar has also fallen against the Canadian dollar, pound, yen, rupee and other Asian and European currencies this year.

Earlier today, Buffett also offered his word of caution on the $75 billion "super fund" being created to buy the assets of structured investment vehicles (SIVs).

The Financial Times reports that Buffett recommended that the U.S. banks promoting the fund — Citigroup, Bank of America and JPMorgan Chase -sell a portion of the fund in the open market to help ascertain the real value of the underlying assets.

Just last week, former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan also announced his misgivings about the multibillion-dollar fund. Greenspan said the Master Liquidity Enhancement Conduit (MLEC) "runs the risk of further undermining already brittle confidence in besieged markets and could have 'dire repercussions'," according to reporting by Reuters.

Instead of a super fund, Greenspan said the prices of SIV "should be allowed to fall until speculative excesses are wrung out and bargain-hunters emerge."

Well- Cal and FH-- Mr. Browne doesn't agree with your shiney outlook at the economy, and like many others are now predicting a pretty perilous next few years with the economy...

As they been saying all along-- if anyone believes this lie the Administration is putting out about us only having 2% inflation needs to have their head examined...I saw in one article the other day where the figures for cost of purchased goods for Montana has risen over 10% in the last year....

GW can keep telling folks he's giving them a rose--but most folks anymore can smell that they're getting a cow turd.....
:wink: :lol:

U.S. Economy Slides
Toward Recession

by John Browne-Money news.com

At the beginning of the year I said the United States would enter a recession by the end 2007. It looks like that forecast is coming closer to fruition by the day.

Let's take a look at how the events are unfolding.

The housing bust is far from over. Early in 2007 I predicted the unwinding of the highly leveraged subprime housing market. That was dead-on, and the subprime debacle caused a potentially disastrous gridlock in the credit markets.

The massive leverage and almost fraudulent "slicing and dicing" of collateralized debt obligations (CDOs) eventually caused a major credit problem, itself a recessionary influence.

In addition, it was clear that a major downturn in residential housing was likely to occur and worsen. Well, it certainly happened, and it triggered a bursting of the incredible liquidity-driven asset bubble of the past few years.

A worsening housing market would, sooner or later, affect consumer spending, which makes up 72 percent of gross domestic product (GDP).

Most Wall Street "experts" and "cheerleaders" ridiculed this view. Senior figures such as President Bush, Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson, and Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke said that our economy was "strong" and looked good into the future. Nothing to worry about, they said.

The recent Fed cuts acted like a shot of morphine — the sense of pain subsided. Bond markets remained bullish and stock markets climbed to record levels.

Still, the housing market continues to flail and lenders continue to hold a death grip on their purse strings.

Sales of existing homes, which make up 85 percent of total home sales, fell 19 percent in September compared to last year, according to the National Association of Realtors. That's the slowest pace on record.

Frankly, the disconnect between the financial markets of Wall Street and the economic reality on Main Street is amazing.

So what is the real situation, and what can we expect over the next few quarters?

It is clearly in the financial interest of Wall Street to keep the "bull party" going. Strenuous efforts will be made to manipulate any positive short-term noise to keep the rally music going and the financial markets dancing!

However, it's clear, too, that the housing bust is going to last longer than expected, not to mention the plunging dollar and rising inflation.

In short, we are currently headed from contraction into recession. Although it will not become "officially" apparent until the GDP figures are published, it could be a very severe recession, even stagflation.

Inflation will worsen as the Fed cuts rates. Although the official national inflation figures have hovered around a mere 2 percent for most of the past year, it is clear that inflation experienced by the average household is far, far higher.

Just two major components of the consumer price index (CPI), housing and autos, comprise a massive 58 percent of the inflation index and are falling in effective, "street" price.

Meanwhile, the prices of regular household items — things one really consumes every day such as food (15 percent) and heating oil (0.3 percent) — are rising rapidly in price, yet they comprise a very small part of the index.

In addition, see a plunging U.S. dollar adds to inflation, even as measured by the CPI.

It is clear that the American consumer is already cutting back on spending, taking us from contraction into recession in October. This trend will continue and the recession will deepen.

In September, the number of chain stores reporting an increase of at least 2 percent in same-store sales was cut in half in just two months, to 30 percent from 60 percent in July.

The Fed is between a rock and a hard place, to put it mildly. Although our president, Treasury Secretary and Fed Chairman talk a "strong dollar" and Congress talks tough about China "manipulating" its currency downward, the dollar has fallen.

But what can the Fed do?

If our Fed hikes its rates to defend the dollar, it risks driving the economy straight into recession.

If, on the other hand, it lowers rates, it runs the risk of a massive run on the dollar, an international monetary panic, skyrocketing inflation, and stagflation.

Even if the Fed does nothing, inflation will more than likely take off and create a stagflation effect.

If our government and the Fed have the political guts to do the right thing, the Fed will raise rates, restoring the dollar and stalling stagflation in its tracks. It will be tough on the economy and the American people, but it is the lesser of two evils.

It is a tall political order — very tall. It will require leadership of an outstanding caliber, as was shown by the late President Ronald Reagan and former Fed Chairman Paul Volcker.

Yet it's likely that the Fed will lean in favor of either doing nothing or toward further rate cuts. Either way, we are headed for very serious economic and financial times, with much shame and little pride.

Our economy has been like a rubber band. Now the rubber band is slipping from our grip.

Breaking News from MoneyNews.com

Stephen Roach: Declining U.S. Consumer
Demand Has Global Implications

Declining consumer spending and consumption growth will not only push the U.S. economy into a recession. It will unleash "devastation" on the entire global economy, warns Stephen Roach, chairman of Morgan Stanley Asia.

Roach, Morgan Stanley's former chief economy watcher, is not optimistic about U.S. consumption growth. "With both income and wealth effects under pressure, I don't see any way…overly indebted American consumers can maintain excessive consumption growth," Roach told Canada's The Globe and Mail.

Since consumer spending comprises 72 percent of the U.S. GDP, "a consumer-led capitulation spells high and rising recession risk," Roach said.

What is funny is if duhbya decides to take out Iran's nuclear facilities and the Chinese turn off the money tap.........how many think it a wise thing to do to tick off your banker?

Goodpasture said:
What is funny is if duhbya decides to take out Iran's nuclear facilities and the Chinese turn off the money tap.........how many think it a wise thing to do to tick off your banker?

China has us over a barrel.

Good pasture, I would have to disagree a little with you theologically. Forgiveness may not be as freely given as you suggest on the bottom of your post. There is also an element of confession and repentance involved.

China State TV: Dump Your Dollars!

Friday, Nov. 16, 2007 10:20 a.m. EST

BEIJING -- Chinese lunchtime television on Friday gave ordinary people a basic tip on how to play the currency markets: sell the dollar!A state news program, quoting unnamed "wealth management experts," told residents with dollar accounts on the mainland to convert their holdings into yuan or a range of other foreign currencies, including the pound and the euro.

The prospect of ordinary Chinese ditching the dollar should be less alarming than reports that have roiled global markets of Beijing diversifying its official foreign exchange reserves.

"Currently, the U.S. dollar is falling against the euro, the British pound, the Australian dollar and the Canadian dollar, and you can change the dollar into these currencies for deposits."

Whereas China's official reserves of more than $1.4 trillion are the world's biggest, private foreign currency deposits in China are a fraction that size: $162.1 billion at the end of October, according to People's Bank of China. The central bank did not give a currency breakdown of these deposits.

http://moneynews.newsmax.com/money/archives/st/2007/11/16/102159.cfm?s=st

"The weakening dollar makes U.S. exports more competitive", while attracting to the U.S. visitors from Europe seeking cheaper accommodations and shopping.

'Business has certainly picked up for American companies selling overseas,'' Mr. Bond said. ''We have more customers in Norway now and in South America, and we're knocking on the door of China.''

Dollar fall spurs foreigners to buy American
U.S. trade deficit down to the lowest level in 28 months in September., ...The improvement came from a 1.1 percent jump in U.S. exports, ... Private economists said the boom in exports is coming at a crucial time for the economy, helping to cushion the blows from the housing crash and a severe credit crunch.

a weaker dollar also helps boost U.S. corporations' profits by making American exports more competitive abroad. Last week's advance gross domestic product reading showed U.S. exports booming, which helped offset economic losses caused by a stagnant housing market and the summer's credit crunch.

The weak dollar helps exports and hurts those who "prefer" foreign crap...

What I can't understand is why liberals are upset at the dollars fall..

in one post they complain about Chinese dumping there crap over here,..

in the next it is about the trade deficit...

then it is about the loss of American manufacturing jobs...

The low Dollar is correcting this right now.

unless you plan on buying expensive foreign crap,.. or going on vacation abroad,.. the dollar is worth the same as it was yesterday...

Yes imported products cost more... so don't buy them,..buy American..

When did it become Republican/conservative policy to sell our country/sovereignty and those business's inside our borders out to the Chinese/Arab governments :???: ....Thats what this weak dollar is doing...

And it appears as tho many of the "conservative" economists don't agree with your "everythings hunky dory" assessment...If you actually believe the inflation rate is 2% as the Bush Boys and Wall Street want to believe- then maybe you're right-- but I agree with Mr. Brownes figure of 6-8% is closer-- in fact right now I believe it is over 10% inflation in our area where everything has to be hauled in- and few necessities are produced locally.....Which makes your GDP a "cooked" figure......

But you keep on Atta-Boying old GW's economic policy :roll:

Wells Fargo: Housing Crisis Worst Since Great Depression
Thursday, Nov. 15, 2007 11:10 a.m. EST

NEW YORK -- Wells Fargo & Co, which has sidestepped many of the credit and liquidity problems plaguing U.S. mortgage lenders, believes the nation's housing slump is the worst since the Great Depression and is far from over, Chief Executive John Stumpf said.

http://moneynews.newsmax.com/money/archives/st/2007/11/15/111205.cfm?s=st

Greenspan `Mess' Risks U.S. Recession, Stiglitz Says

By Reed V. Landberg and Paul George

Nov. 16 (Bloomberg) -- Joseph Stiglitz, a Nobel-prize winning economist, said the U.S. economy risks tumbling into recession because of the ``mess'' left by former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan.

``I'm very pessimistic,'' Stiglitz said in an interview in London today. ``Alan Greenspan really made a mess of all this. He pushed out too much liquidity at the wrong time. He supported the tax cut in 2001, which is the beginning of these problems. He encouraged people to take out variable-rate mortgages.''

Stiglitz said there is a 50 percent chance of a recession in the U.S. and that growth will certainly slow to less than half of its 3 percent potential. A worldwide jump in credit costs following the collapse of the subprime mortgage market is choking off finance to American consumers.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20670001&refer=&sid=alBvnyiAwXkE

U.S. Could Face $2 Trillion Lending Shock - Goldman

MoneyNews
Friday, Nov. 16, 2007

LONDON -- The impact of the U.S. mortgage market crisis on the underlying economy could be "dramatic" as leveraged investors may need to scale back lending by up to $2 trillion, according to investment bank Goldman Sachs.

In a report dated Nov. 15, Goldman 's chief U.S. economist Jan Hatzius said a "back-of-the-envelope" estimate of credit losses on outstanding mortgages, based on past default experience, was around $400 billion.

But unlike stock market losses, which are typically absorbed by "long-only" investors, this mortgage-related hit is mostly borne by leveraged investors such as banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds and government-sponsored enterprises.

And leveraged investors react to losses by actively cutting back lending to keep capital ratios from falling — a bank targeting a constant capital ratio of 10 percent, for example, would need to shrink its balance by $10 for every $1 in losses.

"The macroeconomic consequences could be quite dramatic," Hatzius said in the note to clients. "If leveraged investors see $200 billion of the $400 billion aggregate credit loss, they might need to scale back their lending by $2 trillion."

"This is a large shock," he said, adding the number equates to 7 percent of total debt owed by U.S. non-financial sectors.
http://moneynews.newsmax.com/scripts/money/printer.pl?page=http://moneynews.newsmax.com/money/archives/articles/2007/11/16/103534.cfm?s=mnh

The Meltdown Begins

John Browne
Saturday, Nov. 10, 2007

This week on CNBC's "Kudlow & Company," Larry Kudlow asked us panelists, "How come, if things are so bad, [the markets] are so good?"

It was a most interesting question, but very hard to answer in a TV sound bite. So, I will try to explain now, for our readers.

The short answer to the great Larry Kudlow's question is that there is a massive disconnect between "reality" and "sentiment," as well as between our economy and the markets.

How does such a disconnect occur, particularly in our modern age of instant communications?

The main problem is that Wall Street and its friends in the media appear to have placed their bets on never-ending growth and a bull market.

Reality is systematically ridiculed or dismissed as wildly bearish, while any bullish sign is embellished. This creates confusion, even in the minds of the pro-bull cheerleaders themselves.

In addition, many so-called experts look "at" the headlines rather than deeply into them. These same experts appear to be genuinely confused.

For example, last week we had official figures on economic growth (GDP) and on jobs. Looking "at" them, both were heralded as over-the-top positive, "blow-out figures"!

So, what do they look like when we look "into" them, instead?

First, jobs were indisputably up, in total. Good news, you might think.

But the rise was largely in the parasitic, wealth-consuming public sector, up by 65,000 jobs.

Temporary jobs were up by 20,000. So are companies so nervous about the future that they are replacing full-time with temporary jobs? If so, that is "bad" not "good" news.

Meanwhile, in the wealth-creating private sector, and in the construction sector, jobs were understandably down by 5,000.

In the manufacturing sector, jobs were down by 25,000. In the crucial pre-holiday period, retail jobs were down by 22,000.

These figures were not good news at all.

Even the fall in jobless claims hides the fact that as the unemployed become long-term unemployed, their entitlements fall off. It's not that fewer people are out of work. They just stop being counted.

Next, our "blow-out" GDP numbers.

Annualized, third-quarter GDP showed a rise of 3.9 percent. It was greeted with whoops of joy as yet another "blow-out" number. Great news, no?

Well, looking at the more realistic year-on-year number, the same figure shows a more modest, 2.9 percent increase — more than 25 percent less!

Then we have to remember that, in order to account for inflation, these numbers are adjusted downwards by, what is known as the "GDP deflator."

Well, of course, the lower the inflation rate used as the deflator, the higher the GDP figure looks.

Our readers will know that we have long pointed out how our government has distorted — politically "cooked" — the official inflation rate downwards to lower our government's cost of debt and Social Security payments while retaining more economic management credibility.

Despite the protests of the Wall Street cheerleaders, we doubt that many of our readers are experiencing Main Street inflation as low as 2 percent.

We believe that our true, "un-cooked" inflation rate is between 6 and 8 percent.

We wonder what our true nominal GDP would look like if it were deflated not by our "politically cooked" inflation deflator of 2.3 percent but by a more realistic inflation deflator of say 7 percent, or three times more severe?

Our recommendation is that investors remain extremely skeptical of government statistics, if they wish to be aware of what is "really" going on.

If you have been tracking the plunge of the U.S. dollar, you will have realized by now that foreigners and currency dealers have seen the lie in our distorted "official" inflation rate, for some time.

Now, at long last, we hear, even Wall Street experts and their cheerleaders say that inflation is now a "clear and present danger." Surprise, surprise, reality is dawning on them!

Our readers will remember that we have warned for many months of looming stagflation — which is financial inflation and economic recession at the same time. Today, I heard the first mention of it, by one of the cheerleaders, in fact.

As the stock markets adjust downwards, a little, they show us again that, in fact, reality is dawning.

Sadly, the full glare of sunlight has yet to arrive.

In addition to the gradual dawning of the reality of an economic recession, I now see increasing evidence of a deepening financial crisis.

Tuesday, a Financial Times headline ran, "Banks are braced for months of pressure." Wednesday their deadline was, "Risk rises of asset fire sale."

We know that, in 2008, over $500 billion of adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMS) are due to reset. In 2009, a further $300 billion are due for reset. In advance of this, mortgage default and non-performance figures are already rising fast.

In the meantime, the amount of "toxic waste" mortgage-related derivatives is already estimated to reach $250 billion.

We have heard, so far, from Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley and now Wachovia. But it is unclear how much more they could announce, and who else will have to write-down big losses.

In this case, I do not believe that no news is good news!

There are some more large shoes waiting to drop in banking. When they do, before the advent in 2008 of the new, post-Enron accounting rules, I believe they could strain the nerves of many in the financial markets, let alone stock markets.

I now see the dawning of the economic and financial "reality" of which we have warned for many months and the serious risk of an economic and financial meltdown.

We already have a crisis of confidence and thing are looking worse, not better, with each passing day. Investors should take steps to adjust their portfolios to the possibility of a collapse of confidence.

So, as Larry Kudlow says, "Fasten your seat belts!" It is now a time for conservative investors to think less of return "on" capital and more of return "of" capital!

http://moneynews.newsmax.com/scripts/money/printer.pl?page=http://moneynews.newsmax.com/money/archives/articles/2007/11/9/164600.cfm

Latest posts