• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Glitches Anyone?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PureCountry

Reaction score
I take it by the amount of duplicate/almost identical posts that others are having some issues as I am. Several times when I've posted a reply to something, a message comes up saying Cannot Insert Word, then it lists a whole wack of them in parantheses like this :

(0,bunch),(0,clap),(0,cattle)

and so on.

Anyone else seeing this? Macon says he's unaware of anything so far.

Yes I got another stop C spand apache net work would not let me in I hacked around it just now to get on

so today I'm having an "issue", I click on a forum, when it opens to the topic page, it immediatley shoots down to the bottom of the page....is this happening to anyone else or is it just my computer?

Yanuck said:
so today I'm having an "issue", I click on a forum, when it opens to the topic page, it immediatley shoots down to the bottom of the page....is this happening to anyone else or is it just my computer?

Me too.

Yanuck said:

Me too!

Has anyone else noticed that Hoop from Michigan has now replaced Oldtimer for the most posts. Hoop has 16,777,215 (that is welll over sixteen million) to Oldtimer's mere 17,918 (not quite 18 thousand). Hoop works really fast, or else Oldtimer is getting slow in his old age. :wink:

Another problem I am having is that when I start writing a post, then hit Google to see how to spell a word, when I hit the back button all my previous wording has disappeared. Is this the new format, or is it the fault of my computer?

Soapweed said:
Has anyone else noticed that Hoop from Michigan has now replaced Oldtimer for the most posts. Hoop has 16,777,215 (that is welll over sixteen million) to Oldtimer's mere 17,918 (not quite 18 thousand). Hoop works really fast, or else Oldtimer is getting slow in his old age. :wink:

Another problem I am having is that when I start writing a post, then hit Google to see how to spell a word, when I hit the back button all my previous wording has disappeared. Is this the new format, or is it the fault of my computer?

I saw that about Hoop.....and thought WOW....he's the KING!!!

Soapweed said:

Do like a computer illiterate Canadian and use your dictionary when you are unsure. This saves making other mistakes and having to go back and fix them too. :wink:

Latest posts