• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tooth

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
A back molar decided it didn't want to stay with me anymore. Dentist just added another 50 cc of Lidocaine as I could still feel quite plainly after the first go round.

Will be happy when we say goodbye to each other.

All three of us! Haha

Traveler said:
50 cc's? Holy crap! Drink some Jack Daniels.

There was some tongue in cheek to that statement. :D
The dentist did add freezing 4 times to no avail. There was enough infection to hinder freezing process enough that I am now on antibiotics and due back in 10 days to remove the tooth. Admittedly aren't as tough as I should be I guess.

My buddy's kid was working on getting one of his out, just the other day.

The technique was 'tie string to tooth, tie other end of string to arrow, shoot arrow........"

Was looking for better string, when last seen...

Our five year old great grand dau. lost her first one a few weeks ago while eating Skittles......and unhappily proclaimed "I will never eat another Skittles again" ! I believe within very few days she was happily eating them again. Second tooth came out with less pain because the new tooth was coming in so quickly.

I can still remember trying for what seemed 'ages' to get my first one to come out, using the 'tie a string to door knob, and other end to tooth'.......but couldn't quite bring myself to slam that door! And can't even recall when or how it finally came out.

I got tooth implants long ago and only have a few 'natural teeth. After the misery my mother had with dentures, and her mother actually died from illness caused by her teeth because she was afraid to go to a dentist, so considering those experiences, I'm very happy with what I did. And am very thankful my kids all take after their dad and have really good teeth.

mrj

You were plumb mean enough without a sore tooth. Poor Debbie must be living with an ornery, old, cranky silverback bear! :D If I was closer, I'd haze ya in the squeeze chute and head catch ya. Then I'd tie a leg back and fix your tooth problem with some needle nose pliers. Of course, I would then skedaddle back to the desert PDQ, and not have Deb turn ya loose til Boise was in my rear view mirror! Good luck with your tooth pal. Hope they get ya fixed up. See if they can improve your face while they are at it! :cowboy: 8) :nod: :wink:

Latest posts