• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Facts Are In - Obama Brazenly Lied in the Debate

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Vision

Reaction score
http://iusbvision.wordpress.com/2008/10/16/obama-brazenly-lied-in-debate-again-elite-media-mum/

Read the article, click the links and read away.

Obama lied about basic facts that are a known part of the public record.

Well if Obama lied then those of you who liked GW(and there was alot of you fighting for GW not so long ago) should be voting for Obama..I guess by lieing he will get the conservative votes now to....They seem to support those who are less then honest ....

And McCain promises to balance the budget by the end of his term- while still lowering everyones taxes :???:

That means only one thing under current neocon Republicanism-- borrow more from countries that don't always like us- for our kids and grandkids to pay..... :( :( :mad:

If McCain gets elected- everyone better learn Chinese- because they will be foreclosing on us soon.... :(

2946670787_5a137b7f4b.jpg

nonothing said:
Well if Obama lied then those of you who liked GW(and there was alot of you fighting for GW not so long ago) should be voting for Obama..I guess by lieing he will get the conservative votes now to....They seem to support those who are less then honest ....

What lies, be specific. Lets tackle them one at a time.

OT - Kennedy, Reagan, Clinton (second term) and GW Bush lowered tax rates and government revenue accellerated.

I have given you overwhelming facts of this several times.

You think that if you tell the same lies over and over that it can make them true?

How long was the debate? I only got a half hour break so had that on,was kinda interested in why you guys HATE Obama so much. All I seen in the half hour was smug McCain,snickering and putting down everything Obama "tried" to say.

Yeck,IF I could vote it would have to be for McCain,but I'd have to wipe the slime off the pen after the X. JMHO

Mrs.Greg said:
How long was the debate? I only got a half hour break so had that on,was kinda interested in why you guys HATE Obama so much. All I seen in the half hour was smug McCain,snickering and putting down everything Obama "tried" to say.

Yeck,IF I could vote it would have to be for McCain,but I'd have to wipe the slime off the pen after the X. JMHO

What is this hate stuff??

I don't hate Obama, I am pretty darned sick and tired of politicians who lie to me when I can look up the public record in minutes to see that I am being lied to.... but hate... that is pretty extreme.

Vision said:
Mrs.Greg said:

What is this hate stuff??

I don't hate Obama, I am pretty darned sick and tired of politicians who lie to me when I can look up the public record in minutes to see that I am being lied to.... but hate... that is pretty extreme.

I do read Sandy...Mikey....Jigs.....Hopalongs posts plus a few others on here that "seem' to visiously hate the man.....maybe I'm wrong.

As for the debate,I didn't get to watch enough of it unfortunatly.{keeping on thread topic.... :wink: }

Mrs. Greg, guess the 'take' on facial expression must be in the eye of the beholder. I was only able to see a few re-plays to this point, as I was out last night and haven't had time for much TV today.

What I saw was Obama smirking and smiling at the facts thrown at him about some of his 'transgressions' such as getting money into ACORN when he says he didn't, that group fraudulently registering the same persons to vote multiple times, registering fake names with fake social security numbers, actively working with the terrorist Bill Ayers,(now working 'undercover' indoctrinating our educators and educational systems.....and more!

I saw McCain FINALLY exhibiting and stating some righteous anger over Obama continually lying about the things he has been proven to be lying about!

mrj

Mrs. Gregg,

The American people have been lied to by both parties for so long that the frustration level is pretty high.

The media is all about hype and not about solid information, and public schools in America are graduating kids who have great self asteem, but know very little and are not good thinkers.

So for now those who just tell lie after lie and demagogue the issues are getting away with it. People who know better are upset.

Vision said:
Mrs. Gregg,

The American people have been lied to by both parties for so long that the frustration level is pretty high.

The media is all about hype and not about solid information, and public schools in America are graduating kids who have great self asteem, but know very little and are not good thinkers.

So for now those who just tell lie after lie and demagogue the issues are getting away with it. People who know betetr are upset.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You a "homeschooler" also?

VanC said:
Obama's critics are free to speculate on his motives for voting against the bills, and postulate a lack of concern for babies' welfare. But his stated reasons for opposing "born-alive" bills have to do with preserving abortion rights, a position he is known to support and has never hidden.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/obama_and_infanticide.html

This means that, in essence, Obama voted to successfully amend the bill in a way that Obama has said would have enabled him to support it—before he voted against it. It also puts Obama further to the left of NARAL Pro-Choice America. According to a statement released by the abortion-rights lobby in the run-up to the U.S. Senate's BAIPA vote in 2002, "NARAL does not oppose passage of the Born Alive Infants Protection Act … floor debate served to clarify the bill's intent and assure us that it is not targeted at Roe v. Wade or a woman's right to choose."

http://townhall.com/columnists/AmandaCarpenter/2008/10/14/obamas_infanticide_lie

kolanuraven said:
Vision said:
Mrs. Gregg,

So for now those who just tell lie after lie and demagogue the issues are getting away with it. People who know betetr are upset.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You a "homeschooler" also?

Just because you don't THINK the system works doesn't entitle you to keep on nagging. And the proper way to make that Interrogative would be as follows: "Are you a homeschooler as well?"
Interrogative means "question" and is obviously derived from "interrogate" which means to ask questions of someone closely, aggressively, or formally.

Sooo kiddo.....the part of the debate I watched included school vochers.....hmmm,I'm not to sure I'm buying that idea...too private school...the rich get the better education thing for me....whats your take????

Mrs.Greg said:
Sooo kiddo.....the part of the debate I watched included school vochers.....hmmm,I'm not to sure I'm buying that idea...too private school...the rich get the better education thing for me....whats your take????

Are you saying that since the rich can afford private school, that we should try and deny a good education to people who have less resources??

Hurting kids to satisfy class envy is pretty sickening.

Every kid who gets rescued from the public school system is a victory no matter how much their parents have.

The truth is that many private schools spend less per student than public schools and educate far better.

The voucher system would actually work better and cost the taxpayers less.

Mouse-trap would be my take. Very clever trying to get me to step in that one. To answer? Politically correct would be every child deserves a better education. I don't like public school 'cause I didn't learn much the short time I was there and homeschool has made me excel. Dad was on the school board for quite a while and didn't like what he saw. You don't think homeschool could work on a large scale.

Vision said:
Mrs.Greg said:

Are you saying that since the rich can afford private school, that we should try and deny a good education to people who have less resources??

Every kid who gets rescued from the public school system is a victory no matter how much their parents have.

The truth is that many private schools spend less per student than public schools and educate far better.

Well unless your 14 the question wasn't really aimed at you.... :wink: I was wondering what the home schooled young mans take was.

Mostly I don't understand the voucher thing at all.....equal education for all seems to be a standard Canada trys to follow. There are private schools but those are for the VERY rich...and then theres Separate schools{catholic,funded,same as public} Our public schools are probably the highest% of educating the professions as well as the trades...a place for all,not just an rich few that are educated in private schools. I'm going to assume its different with you guys :???:

Mrs.Greg said:
Vision said:
Mrs.Greg said:

Well unless your 14 the question wasn't really aimed at you.... :wink: I was wondering what the home schooled young mans take was.

Mostly I don't understand the voucher thing at all.....equal education for all seems to be a standard Canada trys to follow. There are private schools but those are for the VERY rich...and then theres Separate schools{catholic,funded,same as public} Our public schools are probably the highest% of educating the professions as well as the trades...a place for all,not just an rich few that are educated in private schools. I'm going to assume its different with you guys :???:

Equal education for all is foolish and impossible to achieve. So how about going for the best education for each kid that we can. The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe, so equal will mean equally low.

Many European countries use the voucher system and they beat both our countries on skills tests.

I guess difference of opinion. Everyone has a soapbox, and you want to catch me in my own words so that I'll shut up and leave. I know, you are simply trying to teach me a lesson. Don't make fun of Kola. Got it.

Latest posts