• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Still going on

Help Support Ranchers.net:

redrobin said:
340 am? Can't make it through the night can you buddy. Lol

You might have to get one of the kiddos to show you how to do it, but you can change your board preferences to correct the time for you. It was actually 4:40 AM. I usually try to sleep until 5 this time of year, but my dogs have really been hateful little terrorists lately, so I finally said to heck with it and just stayed up.

As to how often I get up to pee at night, I'm not encumbered by rules about that at my place. I can get up to pee as many times as I want to, but I probably can't get by with peeing in the bed even once. Now, I hope that line of interrogation is over with and you guys can get on to something more important. LMAO

Texan said:
redrobin said:

You might have to get one of the kiddos to show you how to do it, but you can change your board preferences to correct the time for you. It was actually 4:40 AM. I usually try to sleep until 5 this time of year, but my dogs have really been hateful little terrorists lately, so I finally said to heck with it and just stayed up.

As to how often I get up to pee at night, I'm not encumbered by rules about that at my place. I can get up to pee as many times as I want to, but I probably can't get by with peeing in the bed even once. Now, I hope that line of interrogation is over with and you guys can get on to something more important. LMAO
phobia of wetting the bed sounds like. They can get you some help for that but fear of bed wetting is probably common in Texas.

redrobin said:
Texan said:
redrobin said:

phobia of wetting the bed sounds like. They can get you some help for that but fear of bed wetting is probably common in Texas.

Depends.............
:D

redrobin said:
Actually, I am starting to develop a real phobia. I'm getting scared of you spending so much time thinking about me peeing. Now you've even got Dave thinking about my underwear. I ain't sure about you guys... :lol2:

(By the way, if you guys didn't stay up so late, you wouldn't have trouble getting up at a decent hour.)

Texan said:
redrobin said:
Actually, I am starting to develop a real phobia. I'm getting scared of you spending so much time thinking about me peeing. Now you've even got Dave thinking about my underwear. I ain't sure about you guys... :lol2:

(By the way, if you guys didn't stay up so late, you wouldn't have trouble getting up at a decent hour.)

:lol2: :lol: :lol2: :cry2: :lol2: :cry2: :lol:

You guys are KILLIN' me!!!! :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts