• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

ObamaCare's "Home" Inspections

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
http://www.medicaldaily.com/obamacare-families-provision-will-allow-forced-home-inspections-eligible-people-251935

The Health Resources and Services Administration (HSS) recognizes high-risk categories as:

Eligible families with individuals who are serving, or formerly served, in the Armed Forces.

WT? who wrote this crap bill.... to include our fine military in such a derogatory category as high risk along side

Eligible families that have a history of child abuse or neglect or have had interactions with child welfare services.
Eligible families that have a history of substance abuse or need substance abuse treatment.

just shows their total lack of respect of the military and all they do to serve our country..

but just in case you think you are not on their list...

Eligible families who reside in communities in need of such services.

"Family Check-Up" is what these home-visits are called, and the idea is that these visits will help parents address and prevent challenges in raising their children before these challenges actually become a problem.

"The eligible entity receiving the grant for performing the home visits is to identify the individuals to be visited and intervene so as to meet the improvement benchmarks," said Brown, speaking at a South Carolina subcommittee hearing. "A homeschooling family, for instance, may be subject to 'intervention' in 'school readiness' and 'social-emotional developmental indicators.' A farm family may be subject to 'intervention' in order to 'prevent child injuries.' The sky is the limit."

yep liberals know of no limits when it comes to intrusion into the home of those they despise..

If they want to really help children, the feds should consider an intervention in the highest risk category there is.....teacher's unions.

Steve, once the military is cut back, as this administration intends to do, or has already done, those families will move to the "low income" risk group. They're just getting a jump on it.

Anything about them visiting drunks in Montana? It would be funny to watch OT get a visit, to see if he is taking care of his liver. :lol:

I'll say this. These "Home Inspectors" are going to be a busy bunch of people if the inspect each & every home that has a pregnant woman under 21 years.

Sistahs.

That's just about every home over on "The Loop".

I had to stop behind a bus there the other day that let 4 young girls off and 3 of them were pregnant. REAL PREGNANT!!!!

Mike said:
I'll say this. These "Home Inspectors" are going to be a busy bunch of people if the inspect each & every home that has a pregnant woman under 21 years.

Sistahs.

I had to stop behind a bus there the other day that let 4 young girls off and 3 of them were pregnant. REAL PREGNANT!!!!

Wonder if they had any overlaps on the suspected baby daddy list?

hypocritexposer said:
Steve, once the military is cut back, as this administration intends to do, or has already done, those families will move to the "low income" risk group. They're just getting a jump on it.

Anything about them visiting drunks in Montana? It would be funny to watch OT get a visit, to see if he is taking care of his liver. :lol:

the fact is most military when "cut off" do not stay in the low income group,, they just take jobs from others who do not want to work..

I made more in the first five years of retirement then I made in my entire career, and in talking to most of my military friends this is not an isolated case..

Mike said:

Sistahs.

They do not and will not "inspect" the homes of minorities if past behavior is any indication of future results..

My wife volunteers at a program that works with the homeless,.. I have worked with a homeless families program.

if they are "suddenly homeless because of getting laid off or another economic tragedy.. and the kids go from having the nicest cloths to hand me downs expect a visit..

but for a drug addict to a prostitute dragging her kids along on a trick, they will only get more help.. not "visits"..

seems like the state doesn't want to be stuck with a bunch of kids of color..

Mike said:
Pizz you off, Steve?

PIZZED OFF is an understatement to say the least.

as an ol wise TV guy used to say.. blood will shoot out of you eyes.. presumably because your blood pressure skyrockets because it went way past boiling..

just the insinuation they could take a whole group and stereotype them is wrong... but to take a group who in reality serves their country not only while in,.. but often locally when they get out and disrespect them so much is just to much to take..

lonewolvie said:
Now you know why the politicians who voted for this exempted themselves from it.

If I remember correctly there were no votes by Republicans in the House plus 34 Democrats.

Latest posts