• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Forum Software

Help Support Ranchers.net:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
As you can see we have upgraded the forum software for the first time in years. Over the next week or ten days you will see several changes as we modify this basic version to the ranchers.net version.
:cboy:

I guess I am not smart enough to use the current site - - - I hate that because I really looked forward to seeing what goes on in other parts of the industry.

It's not exactly user friendly, at least compared to the old format...for me. Everything is constantly changing, and it gets harder to keep up.

Many other sites use this same format
We will adjust but what seems bad is the read and unread posts do not differentiate as much.

Larrry said:
Many other sites use this same format
We will adjust but what seems bad is the read and unread posts do not differentiate as much.
Many other sites us this format and that was a big plus for me in Ranchers. I hardly ever go to those other sites because I didn't like the format. Oh well, don't seem to have much time to visit lately anyway.

So will the photo download on this one be user friendly like the ranchers one was originally?

I could live with this format if it would notify me when someone replies to something I'm interested it with out me having to review the entire subject again.

I will check back occasionally and see if it gets better - - - so far I don't like it!

George said:
I could live with this format if it would notify me when someone replies to something I'm interested it with out me having to review the entire subject again.

I will check back occasionally and see if it gets better - - - so far I don't like it!

If you post to a topic it should be automatic. If you are interested in a topic that you have not replied to just click the little wrench at the bottom and check "Notify me when a reply is posted".

I agree. Besides that, I had to re-register because I couldn't log in and no one cared.........so now I am cccattleco
until I can become faster horses once again. Who knows how long that will take. I really hope changing this
format doesn't lose members, but I don't think it's looking good.........

smart phones and web surfing are hard when you have fat fingers....

I always though "upgrade" meant better. This format certainly is not better. I spent two days trying to post pictures and quit in frustration.

Latest posts