• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CoverGirl & Cowboy Celebrities...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jassy

Reaction score
DSC06656.jpg

We that have Cherry Todd Electric also get their little magazine, and when I got the mail today guess who was staring back at me! Soapweed and his CoverGirl daughter....Also on the inside was an article about a Youth program that they had participated in when they were youths...and the program still continues on today...(Soapweed was an youth a few years ago...lol) So thought I'd share!

i was just gonna post that also,opened the mailbox and thought hey i know them folks,lol even though i have never met them but maybe someday :D

The one on the left is drop-dead gorgeous! 8) The other one is.......... beautiful on the inside? :wink: Ya'll thought Soap was getting a big head before! :shock: Now that he's a coverboy he'll need two hats! :wink: I thinks it's cool!

We got in in the Cam Wal Electric magazine. Had to do a double take and said to my wife, "that looks like Soapweed"

Wonder if we can get an autograph?? LOL

Anyway it`s sure a nice picture.

weather you like it or not Soap, you are now a celebrity :wink: great cover. more attention on Soapweed, this atta burn Kola's azz :D

Soap never thought you would be in my mail box, but there you were this noon when I got the mail. The Rosebud Electric Magazine hand very nice pic of you and Sunflower. You will never be able to go any place with out the autograph hounds now. Congratulations :cboy:

Latest posts