• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Choices…….

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
49BFA00F-5A86-41E5-8DA0-E17AC9659E55.jpeg

Hmmmm well the Pecan is obvious. But the other two could have a lot of different fillings hidden under there. And I am not certain what the flavor is on the ice cream....... Need more information to make choices.

isn't that under the bed?
Well, someone just confessed to having a primitive toilet experience. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I remember swapping stories with other ranch ladies one early morning when we were staying in a remote mountain cabin so we could get an early start pushing the cattle off a shared allotment. All three married gals said their husbands filled the pee can so when they went to use it, they had to take it out and empty it or use the outhouse. One gal noted that the only bedroom door they didn't hear creaking during the night was mine.

I had just lowered the coffee cup from my lips when one of the gals that had a rather ugly 1 AM pee can overflow experience said, "Don't say it, Faye, just don't!!! I just can't take hearing about the benefits of being single anymore, especially not this morning." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Painted Hills trip 2009 (43).JPG

Last edited:
isn't that under the bed?
there was a old sheep rancher, few milk cows he also owned the Golden spur Cafe and Cowboy bar. He loved practical jokes, he worked for my grandparents at the Bagley-Neild Cold storage. My Grandmother told me lot of stories about him. She never told me the one where he had a turkey neck stuck out of his pants, and a rather Pressy lady came in for some Chops. He pulled up his apron to whip his face while the other hand the meat cleaver came down on the butcher block cutting the turkey neck just in front of his pants, and he screamed .... the lady fainted. His brother and cousin later bought the packing plant. Well, he found this fighting Cock and had a coat made for it and kept it in the bar. Well, somebody else brought up a big rooster and they set up a fight on the kill floor at the packing plant for a Sunday morning when anybody that shut thing down would be at church. Taking the robe of his rooster and getting the other rooster wound up, they turned them loose and both roosters flew out a window that was open up toward the high ceiling. One day Sue and I was in the spur, and He asked her if she ever saw a Pollock Train. She said no and he said fallow me, she followed him to the door and about 4 steps down the street and came back, she figured it out faster than some that had paraded clear thru town. But he like to ask what that big lacy thing that up above the bed that come off the bed post, and you give the answer and he say nope, "that is under the bed".
One year in HS his daughter had a late New Year's Eve party. A bunch of us kids were sitting in their sunken living room, and we hear a yell "Happy New Year, as he came out with a sheet fixed up as a diaper, his false teeth out and a big calf bottle and nipple. As I write this so many more come to mind.

Latest posts