• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Catching you up

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
When I went to photobucket I realized I had not uploaded any pictures of my Summer and Fall projects which meant I had not put them on Ranchers either so here are some pics of my two projects. First our son brought home a Mom Son project for us to work on. It was a 57 Chevy Fin boat with a left hand drive and it looked like this when he brought it to the ranch.
It came of course with a rotten transom

This was the front view

This was after a lot of fiberglass and paint work. I even had to built new seats. When the pics were taken they were not quite done but they are now.

Lane was in charge of motor, electrical and trailer. We hope to get it in the lake next spring. :D

Our second Mom Son project was a 77 camper trailer. Lane was in charge of pulling it home from Regina and I was in charge of most everything else. :wink:

It was true 70's yellow gold interior and cream exterior. So far the interior is all I have had a chance to work on so here are some of the pics of the interior changes
first the bed/dining area

This is what it looks like now

The back end is the kitchen

The kitchen end now

And a peak into the bathroom

Since you had to knee on the toilet to brush your teeth I decided to take part of the closet and put in a vanity in the bathroom

Next Spring I will be tackling the exterior and Lane doesn't know yet but the rest of the Son part of this project is building a new storage bumper and to go through the wiring to make sure all the tail and clearance lights are working. Pay back for all that fiberglass work on his boat :wink: .

your next challenge is to refurbish Big Muddy !! that ought to be a challenge

Faster horses said:
What I want to know is, "what do you do in your spare time?"

:p :wink:

Stunning work! What you have done is priceless!

What spare time :? Oh you mean the time I spend on Ranchers. :wink:

Besides the Boat this summer and the Camper this fall, last spring I did manage put up a new rail fence on the front of our yard and built a new gate, topped off with carved wood horse heads. It is the gate the tourists go through to get to my gallery. I then went to an auction sale in the end of June and bought enough 3/4 in. by 5 in. oak hardwood flooring to do the gallery floor for $17.50. BUT I had to wait until Mid Sept to get enough days between tours to get it in. My summer was very busy with tours just about everyday. I had about 700 visitors this summer.

Not sure what is next, other than finishing the outside of the camper but it will include more wood carving for sure. :wink: Oh and I will get right on refurishing BM, :wink: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts