• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Canadian Celtic Beef

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rkaiser

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Have not had a lot of time for ranchers.net this summer, but do miss the banter from time to time. The wifey left for good in March and I decided to stop spinning my other wheels in the political arena as well. Have been concentrating my energy on our company for the last few months after opening our second meat shop in Calgary in early March. September 1st we open the third. Once we get the third one moving along as well as the others we are looking to franchise. I've been spending three days a week selling the highest priced, naturally raised beef in Canada off our retail shelves and working contract after contract through folk festivals, restaurants, and the greatest Stampede north of the forty ninth in Calgary Alberta.

Another Angel dropped in at the ranch for dinner this evening as well and just headed off for home. I guess the good feeling of having a gal over after 5 months on my own prompted me to look up some old freinds.

Hope you all are having a great summer. Look after yourselves. :wink:

Ran D

Good luck on your ventures... Still waiting for the day you start franchising south and we can sit down with a bottle of Crown and solve all the disputes between Canucks and Yanks in one afternoon... :wink: :lol: :p

Don't stay away so long next time...

Good to hear from you...glad to see the business is going well. I'm sure you've got some good young producers on board with you. :wink: :)
Keep us updated...Best of luck to you!!!
Robert

Hey Randy, good to hear from you. Where is you Calgary store? I'd like to stop in and see it. Maybe talk my city friends into making it a frequent stop. Kinda miss you on the political front! Your flair makes things more interesting. :wink:

Sorry to hear things have not all gone well for you Randy, however it is good to hear the 'Celtic beef' franchises are forging ahead, it is always encouraging to see how many producers are making a success of direct marketing in a co-operative or networking environment.
Regards, Andy.

Latest posts