• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bull Picture

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rkaiser

Reaction score
Out playing with the old clippers today. Plan on taking this Welsh Black bull over to a trade show to promote our upcoming sale. 19 month old bull with no grain in him at all. Used on 25 cows last summer for about 60 days. About forty five of these rascals in our forage test and they are doing just fine. Hay only from weaning to grass. Barley silage and 10% good quality hay in the college where we are testing them. Have to get old Purecountry to post a pic of his Galloway bull that is in the same group.

P1011375.jpg

P1011376.jpg

Kind of miss it Red Robin. All that we do these days is pretty much rough out for catalog pictures. Nothing like a nice quiet bull and a nice warm day to have a relaxing crack at "ranchers art". :)

I sure like your tailheads. I hate those old tailheads that some people leave on that stick up like a shark fin. I'd have flattened down his neck hump a little more but other than that I like them like you do. Nice ox.

rkaiser said:
We got a few reds Phil. Check out our web site
www.kaiserscelticcattle.com

Randy very nice cattle and my compliments on your website. First class all the way, Well done :) Shawn

Thanks Shawn, and how about these ones Red Robin. That neck certainly needed a work over.

I suppose that you are about half my age (46) Red Robin, like the guys and gals (in their 20's)who showed me how to use a clipper in the first place.... :)

P1011383.jpg

P1011382.jpg

Randy, I know you have too trim up this bull, but I'd rather see him au natural.The extra hair is a big seller in my opinion, being from Manitoba.

rkaiser said:
Thanks Shawn, and how about these ones Red Robin. That neck certainly needed a work over.

I suppose that you are about half my age (46) Red Robin, like the guys and gals (in their 20's)who showed me how to use a clipper in the first place.... :)
Looks better to me Randy. I think it gives him a smoother look but that's just one mans opinion. I'm 41.

Latest posts