• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Australian Cattle Dog Pups - Pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

DebbieM

Reaction score
A friend of ours, Roger Mason has some cattle dog pups available if anyone is interested. They are 8 weeks old, blues and reds, both the parents work and pups from the previous litter are in working homes all with reports (pups are now 1 year old).

Here are some pictures of the pups that I posted to our website for him:

http://waynescustomleather.com/Indy_Patch_Pups_2008.htm

We have a 1 year old female that is a full sister from the previous litter, Dottie, she has natural balance and feel for her stock, has been out on cattle but I also use her to gather up and move the sheep, chickens and ducks. Their size is real nice, around 25 -30 pounds and not real huge, nice lot dogs but still athletic and can work large areas.

I have pictures posted of Dottie and Butch (Butch is from this litter) on this page:

http://waynescustomleather.com/Butch.htm

If you scroll down there is a section called Dottie Unplugged, she's pretty athletic.

Deb
Alden, Iowa
e-mail: [email protected]
515-854-2060

Oh, man, what beautiful dogs. I have always been partial to blue (or red) heelers as we have had several through the years. They are very loyal friends. A bit different, but once you understand them they are easy dogs to have around.

Plus, I think there is nothing cuter than a Blue Heeler puppy.

We haven't the use for another dog right now, or I would get one in
a heartbeat. These are really good-looking dogs. Thanks for sharing this site with us.

Thank you to everyone the inquired, the pups are all sold, heck, even Butch, the male we were going to keep. I had two inquires on one remaining male at the same time, both decided to think about it and both decided that they wanted it almost similtaniously. So, we decided to part with Butch, his new owners love him...

Latest posts