• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

We may need an ark??

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mrs. Porter

Reaction score
Here are some pictures we took this morning when we tried to get out and go into town. We were unable to get there because we had water over the road to the north, the road to the west in under (for awhile now) and then we tried to go the long way into town and the road there was under as well. We are under a sever weather advisory for the next few days and we got some rain already today. Most of the snow is now gone, but they say we could get up to 2 ft with this storm after the rain is past.

Road just south of our place

We tried the long way into town - no luck

Just a week and a half ago or so....

Now it's all water

Unfortunately the cows are due to start calving tomorrow (Monday) so with the storm that coming it could be a long few days. Wish us luck!!

Wish we had that problem around here,been in a hard drought bout 2 years.....................good luck,hope your weather moderates some.

Good luck calving. I hope your cows hold off, that's the best luck
you could have about now.

Take care and stay safe!

Still not sure what we have in store here. Storm could go south of us.
Crossing my fingers that it isn't as hard on anyone or anyplace
that is being predicted. No one needs it. Not now.

You are in for some green grass, but it may be pretty expensive grass! Wish you safety and good luck calving. Sounds like a rough road ahead.

That looks even worse than it does here in the red river valley :shock: Forecast for us looks pretty misserable for the next few days too. Rain on Monday then changing to snow on Tues and Wed plus a lot of wind with it all :( ..good luck getting through the storm.

Like Hay Maker said we could use that water here in Texas. Yes we had 3 inches last week ago, but it's gone now and we still have the cracks in this old blackland about 2 inches wide. I looked in one crack the other day and thought I seen a China man looking back at me. So I guess it's dry over there to.

Latest posts