• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Trailer Question????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

one_tuff_ride

Reaction score
I bought a 1970's model stock trailer off a guy who was in a little financial trouble and i have no need for it so im looking to get rid of it.... Dont know what to ask for it so here are the details...

24' S&S custom trailer
New 2X8 treated floor
I sanded down the rust and painted back with rustolium pant.
Butterfly back gates and two divider gates.

Now here is where i get thrown off on what to ask for it...

It is 7' 4" tall inside and has a shelf to add a second floor for hauling goats or pigs....

Please anybody with an idea would sure be appreciated..

$2500 to $3500 the double deck may add value in one way but will detract value also.A new 24' stock is going to cost $7100 here.

Is the double deck in good shape and relatively easy to install/remove? Could be used for cattle also. I would advertise it where sheep people who might be looking for a trailer with a double deck feature would see it.

I don't know what it's worth, but don't take less than you have into it $$$ wise and labor wise.

I didnt reinstall the sencond floor because i was going to be using it for cattle but it is very simple to install.... It has "C" angle on both sides so all you have to do is cut the boards and slide them in....

Where would be my best place to advertise it? I do have a few pictures...

one_tuff_ride said:
I didnt reinstall the sencond floor because i was going to be using it for cattle but it is very simple to install.... It has "C" angle on both sides so all you have to do is cut the boards and slide them in....

I'd try some ag papers in the Goat and sheep area's of Texas or maybe a baby calf jockey.Maybe ebay

one_tuff_ride said:

Put the pictures on here. Might be someone wanting one. What part of Arkansas?

Put the pictures on here. Might be someone wanting one. What part of Arkansas?[/quote]

Western Arkansas... I live just south of Ft. Smith...

Latest posts