• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The rest of the story

webfoot

So I know a man who went to the Red Bluff sale. Sold a horse for $15,000. At that same sale was that Border Collie that sold for $45,000. This local guy had owned that dog. The dog had been on my place moving cows as a young dog. Turns out that the guy traded that dog for that horse. Sold the horse for $15,000. What a great trade! Then the dog sold for $45,000........ Maybe not such a good trade.

So I know a man who went to the Red Bluff sale. Sold a horse for $15,000. At that same sale was that Border Collie that sold for $45,000. This local guy had owned that dog. The dog had been on my place moving cows as a young dog. Turns out that the guy traded that dog for that horse. Sold the horse for $15,000. What a great trade! Then the dog sold for $45,000........ Maybe not such a good trade.
Whouda thought it?

I saw a middle of the sale bull go for $47,500 this weekend in Ellensburg. First two bulls went for $18,500 and $13,500 respectfully.

All it takes is a second or third bidder in Love with the same one.

Latest posts

Back