• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The fall

Help Support Ranchers.net:

R A

Reaction score

The Fall

I love the fall,
it's not ugly at all

I don't mind grabbing a sweatshirt,
I try to spend the day not getting hurt,

winter will soon be here,
when running out of hay is always a big fear

so I try to really enjoy this season
I can't think of any bad reason

:D ...just messing around... :D I've been doing these little dumb things in my head for years....first one I ever wrote down.... :D

Thanks.... :D ..not sure what made me post that...lol. I've been going with how I feel on everything lately, but maybe need to watch it.... :D

I've read some great poems on this site, mine is not one of them....lol.

Oh and I've been using postimage.org for posting pics and really like it! Super fast once you figure it out!

R A said:

The Fall

I love the fall,
it's not ugly at all

I don't mind grabbing a sweatshirt,
I try to spend the day not getting hurt,

winter will soon be here,
when running out of hay is always a big fear

so I try to really enjoy this season
I can't think of any bad reason

:D ...just messing around... :D I've been doing these little dumb things in my head for years....first one I ever wrote down.... :D

WOW!!!! May I buy a copy of that photo for my boring desktop???? I went to Wisconsin last weekend in hopes of taking in the beauty of the fall, and I didn't think my phone camera likes me!! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, sweetbasil! You bet...I'll sell ya a copy of that photo for your desktop. hmmmmm....say 18 - 19 thousand, somewhere in there??? :shock: :D Feel free to right click steal it and put it as your background if you want! .. :D

Beautiful pics RA. I envy all you folks who get a nice long fall season. It's generally pretty short around here which is too bad because it's my favorite season. We are very fortunate this year we seem to be having quite an Indian summer.

Thanks everybody!

I love the fall!

Seems like this year there might be enough moisture and warm enough temps for the leaves to hang on a bit with them having their beautiful colors!

Latest posts