• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Summer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

To bad you couldn't make Medora ND. Great little place, ND Cowboy Hall of Fame, Harold Schaffer center, the man who revived Medora. The Pitchfork fondue ,amphitheatre Musical.

People take their vacations to volunteer there for a week or two.
But it's six hours east of Great falls

Well as of this morning Rushmore is out. The wife heard me telling B that we would be gone for 10 days. Then she was asking about it. I took out a road atlas and showed her the route and timing. This morning she said how about if we just go to Great Falls for the Charles Russell museum. 10 day trip is just too long for her. It is her bucket list so I said whatever. I have been to Rushmore before..
If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!
Enjoy your trip.

To bad you couldn't make Medora ND. Great little place, ND Cowboy Hall of Fame, Harold Schaffer center, the man who revived Medora. The Pitchfork fondue ,amphitheatre Musical.

People take their vacations to volunteer there for a week or two.
But it's six hours east of Great falls
Medora is great.
However, when I was announcing Team Ropings, I announced there one year. It had rained 2" the night before and turned off HOT. When the sun came out, that was the hottest, most miserable day I ever spent (that I can remember). Medora is deep down in a little valley, and it was like a sauna...all day long!

Latest posts