• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sovereignty

Help Support Ranchers.net:

T3023

Reaction score
PAC
Peoples Awareness Coalition
Constitutional Education and Political Awareness

http://www.pacinlaw.org/

People's Awareness Coalition pacinlaw.org TREASON BY DESIGN © Authored by LB Bork [email protected]

INTRODUCTION
Recently I happened upon a treatise by Lysander Spooner entitled "No Treason." It was forwarded to me by an acquaintance in the freedom movement mid-December, 1999.

Lysander Spooner1 was a brilliant attorney from the country of Massachusetts who spoke out gallantly against "The State". Although the title of this particular work of Lysander Spooner was intriguing enough, I was floored by its issues.

To set premise: the reason that this particular treatise set me on end is that Mr. Spooner had the exact same sentiments about the purpose of the Civil War which I have come to discern. Accordingly, for the past year I have been personally researching the Fourteenth Amendment—which is fallout from the so-called Civil War—and its bastard effects.

In my researched opinion, this amendment is so evil it is beyond the comprehension of anyone. Most people in the movement only scrutinize section 1, wherein the issue of citizenship and due process is found; however, the true evil lies within the other sections, the most evil being section 2. Such section deals with the [re]apportionment of the state inhabitants for representation; it also sets forth voter stipulations.
Before I go into this evil, it would be most beneficial to read the final excerpts from the last chapter of the writing of Lysander Spooner entitled: No Treason. For your legal and historical enlightenment behold the following perceived wisdom of Mr. Spooner. . .

NO TREASON, by Lysander Spooner
. . .This programme having been fully arranged and systematized, they put their sword into the hands of the chief murderer of the war,2 and charge him to carry their scheme into effect. And now he, speaking as their organ, says: "Let us have peace".

The meaning of this is: Submit quietly to all the robbery and slavery we have arranged for you, and you can have "peace." But in case you resist, the same lenders of blood-money, who furnished the means to subdue the South, will furnish the means again to subdue you.

These are the terms on which alone this government, or, with few exceptions, any other, ever gives "peace" to its people.
The whole affair, on the part of those who furnished the money, has been, and now is, a deliberate scheme of robbery and murder; not merely to monopolize the markets of the South, but also to monopolize the currency, and thus control the industry and trade, and thus plunder and enslave the laborers, of both North and South. And

1 Born 1808, Died 1887 2 Undoubtedly a reference to General Grant, who had just become president.

Congress and the president are today the merest tools for these purposes. They are obliged to be, for they know that their own power, as rulers, so-called, is at an end, the moment their credit with the blood-money loan-mongers fails. They are like a bankrupt in the hands of an extortioner. They dare not say nay to any demand made upon them. And to hide at once, if possible, both their servility and their crimes, they attempt to divert public attention, by crying out that they have "Abolished Slavery!" That they have "Saved the Country!" That they have "Preserved our Glorious Union!" and that, in now paying the "National Debt," as they call it (as if the people themselves, all of them who are to be taxed for its payment, had really and voluntarily joined in contracting it), they are simply "maintaining the National Honor!"

By "maintaining the national honor," they mean simply that they themselves, open robbers and murderers, assume to be the nation, and will keep faith with those who lend them the money necessary to enable them to crush the great body of the people under their feet; and will faithfully appropriate, from the proceeds of their future robberies and murders, enough to pay all their loans, principal and interest.

The pretense that the "abolition of slavery" was either a motive or justification for the war, is a fraud of the same character with that of "maintaining the national honor." Who, but such usurpers, robbers, and murderers as they, ever established slavery? Or what government, except one resting upon the sword, like the one we now have, was ever capable of maintaining slavery? And why did these men abolish slavery? Not from any love of liberty in general not as an act of justice to the black man himself, but only "as a war measure," and because they wanted his assistance, and that of his friends, in carrying on the war they had undertaken for maintaining and intensifying that political, commercial, and industrial slavery, to which they have subjected the great body of the people, both white and black. And yet these imposters now cry out that they have abolished the chattel slavery of the black man although that was not the motive of the war-as if they thought they could thereby conceal, atone for, or justify that other slavery which they were fighting to perpetuate, and to render more rigorous and inexorable than it ever was before. There was no difference of principle but only of degree between the slavery they boast they have abolished, and the slavery they were fighting to preserve; for all restraints upon men's natural liberty, not necessary for the simple maintenance of justice, are of the nature of slavery, and differ from each other only in degree.

If their object had really been to abolish slavery, or maintain liberty or justice generally, they had only to say: All, whether white or black, who want the protection of this government, shall have it; and all who do not want it, will be left in peace, so long as they leave us in peace. Had they said this, slavery would necessarily have been abolished at once; the war would have been saved; and a thousand times nobler union than we have ever had would have been the result. It would have been a voluntary union of free men; such a union as will one day exist among all men, the world over, if the several nations, so called, shall ever get rid of the usurpers, robbers, and murderers, called governments, that now plunder, enslave, and destroy them.

Still another of the frauds of these men is, that they are now establishing, and that the war was designed to establish, "a government of consent." The only idea they have ever manifested as to what is a government of consent, is this-that it is one to which everybody must consent, or be shot. This idea was the dominant one on which the war was carried on; and it is the dominant one, now that we have got what is called peace.

Treason by Design [v.030206] Page 2 of 9
3 Abridged information from the article "The RED Amendment." Article is available from PAC.

Their pretenses that they have "Saved the Country," and "Preserved our Glorious Union," are frauds like all the rest of their pre-tenses. By them they mean simply that they have subjugated, and maintained their power over, an unwilling people. This they call "Saving the Country"; as if an enslaved and subjugated people or as if any people kept in subjection by the sword (as it is in-tended that all of us shall be hereafter) could be said to have any country. This, too, they call "Preserving our Glorious Union"; as if there could be said to be any Union, glorious or inglorious, that was not voluntary. Or as if there could be said to be any union between masters and slaves; between those who conquer, and those who are subjugated.

All these cries of having "abolished slavery," of having "saved the country," of having "preserved the union," of establishing "a government of consent," and of "maintaining the national honor," are all gross, shameless, transparent cheats-so transparent that they ought to deceive no one-when uttered as justifications for the war, or for the government that has succeeded the war, or for now compelling the people to pay the cost of the war, or for compelling anybody to support a government that he does not want.

PAC

Since the fall of 1932 the whole practice of "Democratic" government has been premised on "the appearance of reality for reality". i.e. deciet. This result has to often been displayed in person within government and intergrated business institutions. Finally, this as identified loss of control has resulted in the loss of personal freedom and the ablility to affectively individualize " Liberty." Government activity must be re-established within the republic. This loss of control function can only be addressed one person at a time.

Each individual must reassert individual control over " government ". Issued in the fall elections of 1932 the general legal community adopted or was compelled to accept a political presumption.

This political presumption became inbedded within the legal communities relations to the greater general public and to the government. This presumption is that the People have chosen an "experiment" in democracy.

This democratic experiment has only the appearance of an accepted propersition. A politically based proposition is rebuttable. The existance of this proposition is essentially ignored or not known, by the mass of people, but is gobbled up in term "Our Democracy".

Faster horses said:
Interesting.

You respond to your own post with another post. And another post.
You must think you are interesting.

Since the fall of 1932 the whole practice of "Democratic" government has been premised on "the appearance of reality for reality". i.e. deciet. This result has to often been displayed in person within government and intergrated business institutions. Finally, this as identified loss of control has resulted in the loss of personal freedom and the ablility to affectively individualize " Liberty." Government activity must be re-established within the republic. This loss of control function can only be addressed one person at a time.

Each individual must reassert individual control over " government ". Issued in the fall elections of 1932 the general legal community adopted or was compelled to accept a political presumption.

This political presumption became inbedded within the legal communities relations to the greater general public and to the government. This presumption is that the People have chosen an "experiment" in democracy.

This democratic experiment has only the appearance of an accepted propersition. A politically based proposition is rebuttable. The existance of this proposition is essentially ignored or not known, by the mass of people, but is gobbled up in term "Our Democracy".

:twisted:

Was it a little to deep for ya?

Faster horses said:
I have no idea. I didn't read it.

I saw who posted three times, one right after the other.

Decided you are entertaining yourself.

Ohhh....you read it, or you just seem to be following me every where I go. You must like me!!!!!

:p

I don't know you and I don't need to. A few of your posts were enough for me.
No. I didn't read these three along with most of the others.
I come here to see what Steve, or Cal, or X (along with a few others) might post.

And no, I probably wouldn't like you.
I like positive people and try to surround myself with them.
Much more productive, I find.

Faster horses said:
I come here to see what Steve, or Cal, or X (along with a few others) might post.

Well enjoy your self!

You must think your going to change things with a positive attitude. I am not here to compete with you. Just to help save your country and your way of life. If you had botherd to read PNAC and Agenda 21 and understand what it is saying, the intent is to get rid of ranchers and farmers completely. Because they have no use for you in a police state. Farmers are paying $150.00 on techno seeds for a 50lb. bag of seed and forgein countries and not paying nothing.

Live stock prices are going down dramatically and have no sign of returning. A 50 cent/ 1.00 for a year increase compared to 3 years of decrease pretty much makes the statement. They are using the environmentalists and offering you money to off set their decrease in your product with the intent to control the land and property rights. You will become the live stock in the slaughter house. What Pnac and Agenda 21 is telling you, how it plans to gain control, for instance take a close look at the Patriot Act. All the rights have been removed (Crisis, Reaction Solution).

The take over of total power, will be changing your consumption in your diet for health and wellness. They are going proactive health care by changing what you eat so you do not get sick .... They are changing womens rolls for the corporate NAFTA and will begin selecting jobs for you. When this becomes a police state the 204 UN law signed in by president Clinton every individual male and female from ages 18 to 44 will be required Military duty to control the world. The New World Order also mandates an 80% decrease in the human race because the world cannot handle it's current population, they are going to dictate to you the size of your family.

If this offends you then you need to stand up for your rights and your families rights as an American and regain your rights through Sovereigntry. The only way this can be accomplished will be by each individual claiming by taking back the control given to the government, "to the government". When you get down to the details of the 14th, through the 17th Amendments we are actually not allowed to be voting anyway.

The only recourse is to Stand up, speak loudly regain your rights as an American for the right reasons.

Boycott Wal-mart. They will not buy your meat unless it is chipped and they are no longer going to sell guns.
:shock:

Faster horses said:

Always an honor to be in the same crowd as Faster horses, Steve, X, and a bunch of others who are right on target!

Faster horses, you're trying to talk sense to someone who hears voices and has imaginary friends, and probably refuses to take his medication.

T3023 said:
Faster horses said:

Well enjoy your self!

You must think your going to change things with a positive attitude. I am not here to compete with you. Just to help save your country and your way of life. If you had botherd to read PNAC and Agenda 21 and understand what it is saying, the intent is to get rid of ranchers and farmers completely. Because they have no use for you in a police state. Farmers are paying $150.00 on techno seeds for a 50lb. bag of seed and forgein countries and not paying nothing.

Live stock prices are going down dramatically and have no sign of returning. A 50 cent/ 1.00 for a year increase compared to 3 years of decrease pretty much makes the statement. They are using the environmentalists and offering you money to off set their decrease in your product with the intent to control the land and property rights. You will become the live stock in the slaughter house. What Pnac and Agenda 21 is telling you, how it plans to gain control, for instance take a close look at the Patriot Act. All the rights have been removed (Crisis, Reaction Solution).

The take over of total power, will be changing your consumption in your diet for health and wellness. They are going proactive health care by changing what you eat so you do not get sick .... They are changing womens rolls for the corporate NAFTA and will begin selecting jobs for you. When this becomes a police state the 204 UN law signed in by president Clinton every individual male and female from ages 18 to 44 will be required Military duty to control the world. The New World Order also mandates an 80% decrease in the human race because the world cannot handle it's current population, they are going to dictate to you the size of your family.

If this offends you then you need to stand up for your rights and your families rights as an American and regain your rights through Sovereigntry. The only way this can be accomplished will be by each individual claiming by taking back the control given to the government, "to the government". When you get down to the details of the 14th, through the 17th Amendments we are actually not allowed to be voting anyway.

The only recourse is to Stand up, speak loudly regain your rights as an American for the right reasons.

Boycott Wal-mart. They will not buy your meat unless it is chipped and they are no longer going to sell guns.
Not even enough logic here to warrant a black helicopter.

Cal said:
T3023 said:
Faster horses said:

Well enjoy your self!

Not even enough logic here to warrant a black helicopter.

All rightyyyyyy ...... then, your in the box "So stay in the Box!"

8)

Although much of what T3023 writes is pretty incoherent, we can't discount that it holds a grain of truth. The centralization of government and the pressures of global trade may affect how we live our lives in unexpected ways, especially if we give up local and national sovereignty in the interest of corporate trade. Now, I believe in free markets, capitalism and all that, but there is something to be said for self-sufficiency. When large conglomerates control the entire market and have a stranglehold on the political process, the end result isn't much different than communism: a monolithic institution using broad power to eliminate any competition.

Well, over the years I've pretty much done a 180 on issues of globalization. The main thing is, I now don't think trade truly fosters peace. Does oil trading with Saudi Arabia truly make their population - the true nation, not the elite princes - friendly toward America? I think 9/11 answered that question. Was our economic and military aid to Europe worth a lick when it came down to invading Iraq? Nope, because it was convenient for them to trade with Saddam. Will our strong trade relations with China truly matter if "the **** hits the fan" with Taiwan? I'm not counting on it. I understand the need for trade, but I don't think our lives should depend on things produced in other countries, and I certainly don't think that it will prevent conflict between nations.

mp.freelance said:
Well, over the years I've pretty much done a 180 on issues of globalization. The main thing is, I now don't think trade truly fosters peace. Does oil trading with Saudi Arabia truly make their population - the true nation, not the elite princes - friendly toward America? I think 9/11 answered that question. Was our economic and military aid to Europe worth a lick when it came down to invading Iraq? Nope, because it was convenient for them to trade with Saddam. Will our strong trade relations with China truly matter if "the s*** hits the fan" with Taiwan? I'm not counting on it. I understand the need for trade, but I don't think our lives should depend on things produced in other countries, and I certainly don't think that it will prevent conflict between nations.

This country thrived and grew financially without the Central Banking System. In our 200 year history they have been kicked out twice and they have came back 3 times. During the time of their absence in this country we became a strong and independent. They buy what they want, and they are comprised of a 400 year old religious cult and their concept is total world dominance. If you would like to hear more about the US control issues, please let me know, I will give you the information on how they are accomplishing this task.

mp.freelance said:
Although much of what T3023 writes is pretty incoherent, we can't discount that it holds a grain of truth. The centralization of government and the pressures of global trade may affect how we live our lives in unexpected ways, especially if we give up local and national sovereignty in the interest of corporate trade. Now, I believe in free markets, capitalism and all that, but there is something to be said for self-sufficiency. When large conglomerates control the entire market and have a stranglehold on the political process, the end result isn't much different than communism: a monolithic institution using broad power to eliminate any competition.

Thank you freelance, glad ya cleared that up for me! There is so much information it is hard to cover and make it clear. I try to post articles so one can read it on their own. American is like a Grantite Mountain, you can only chip away so much in a day and every plan takes time.

:D

T3023 said:
mp.freelance said:

Thank you freelance, glad ya cleared that up for me! There is so much information it is hard to cover and make it clear. I try to post articles so one can read it on their own. American is like a Grantite Mountain, you can only chip away so much in a day and every plan takes time.

While I can sympathize with some of your underlying points, when you start talking about central banking being controlled by a 400-year-old cult, it starts freaking people out. I come across crazy theories all the time, and have a few of them myself that I seldom talk about - as religious apostates are apt to do. You're entitled to your opinion, but if you want to be heard, you may want to mitigate how you express them. I still appreciate that you don't use the mocking tactics of stevec, who got kicked off for disrespecting dead soldiers.

mp.freelance said:
T3023 said:
mp.freelance said:

While I can sympathize with some of your underlying points, when you start talking about central banking being controlled by a 400-year-old cult, it starts freaking people out. I come across crazy theories all the time, and have a few of them myself that I seldom talk about - as religious apostates are apt to do. You're entitled to your opinion, but if you want to be heard, you may want to mitigate how you express them. I still appreciate that you don't use the mocking tactics of stevec, who got kicked off for disrespecting dead soldiers.

Well....it is really no different than religion. How long has the Catholic religion been around, or Jewish, Christianity. How long has the Freemasions been around or the Masonic Lodge as well as the KKK. Religion knows no age limits.

Central banking is European and it was around before America.

mp.freelance said:
See, it's better when you say it that way. Less likely to appear paranoid.

America has been controlled by Mason's from behind the scenes. A distinct independent government within our government and beyond the control, laws of the land by means of it's secrecy. I think you know that!

Latest posts