• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oldtimer - You and the Rcalf boys missed a couple headlines

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rkaiser

Reaction score
I opened my Meatingplace.com EMail and to my surprise - I saw a couple of headlines that would fit the Rcalf agenda to a tee if they were melded together. Read them seperate Oldtimer - and then read them together. There is a message in here and I am sure it is for Rcalf.

"Johanns still committed to Older Canadian cattle."
"Researchers hope dipstick holds the key to food poisoning prevention."

As always
Your Friend Randy

Has OT and everone else on this site lost his/her sense of humor besides CA?

Meatingplace.com did it again this morning.

"AMI urges improvement of federal employee verification program"
"Dehaven to leave APHIS"

Read it for yourselves if you like. Maybe the proof readers they hire need a bit more education in their field. :wink:

SHEESH- Do I got to hold you Canucks hands too :???: Worse than a bunch of old women :wink: :lol: Have to leave something for you to do on your own...We already do all your marketing... :p

Actually I've been a little busy trying to get some hay hauled up and moved around- to get ready for this possible snowstorm they're predicting if it comes to be...Be ready so I can feed in some sheltered areas if it hits...

The wind is here- about 50-60mph (howling just like a Canuck when he's try to make excuses for the facts of BSE :wink: :lol: ) - but its still pretty nice out- 55 degrees...But I talked to a fella that said it was raining good along the border just north of us- and its supposed to get cold and turn to snow about tonite...

Latest posts