• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Law I would approve of!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
Last time I suggested a new law be passed I got in hot trouble. But this weekend I took my family to the Outlaw Monster Truck races. And as I sit there with my daughter and one of her friends. This crank head looking thug kept walking by in front of us with his pants completely below his butt. They were 100% around his thighs as he walked by. He had no shirt on with tattoo's all over his back and chest.

I can deal with it once, but I have no idea what he was doing but he walked by me at least 20 times or more. Many times on a beer run.

I seriously got the shakes wanting to just sucker punch this guy as he walked by. I have not felt that kind of hanger in long time.

I remember reading that some state or city or someone was trying to pass legislation to make this obscene and a against the law. As much as I do not normally believe we need any new laws and actually need half of them revoked. I would support a law that banned below butt pants.

Bet the ACLU will have a field day with it though.

Frankk said:
Were you afraid of him? Why the sucker punch?

:lol: :lol: Good point, I like to get in and out quickly :wink: :lol: :lol:

Sucker punch just seemed appropriate. As he walked by it would have been so easy to just drop him and keep watching the Monster trucks.

I had this mental picture of some cowboy movie where he is down in one punch. But reality I would have probably got my butt kicked by a guy that wears his pants below his butt.

How embarrassing would that have been for the kids to see there dad get whupped by a kid with his pants around his ankles. :lol:

aplusmnt said:
Frankk said:
Were you afraid of him? Why the sucker punch?

:lol: :lol: Good point, I like to get in and out quickly :wink: :lol: :lol:

Sucker punch just seemed appropriate. As he walked by it would have been so easy to just drop him and keep watching the Monster trucks.

I had this mental picture of some cowboy movie where he is down in one punch. But reality I would have probably got my butt kicked by a guy that wears his pants below his butt.

How embarrassing would that have been for the kids to see there dad get whupped by a kid with his pants around his ankles. :lol:

I think you were right to not sucker punch him,its best to pick your spots,next time just bump into his full hands of beer.Save the sucker punch for when you really need it.....

I have to disagree with you about making it illegal. To me its the equivalent of wearing a sign that says "I'm stupid". Lets us spot them a mile away.

Walt

Latest posts