• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My Christmas afternoon

Help Support Ranchers.net:

JDBalerman

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our Rancher.net friends.

JDB

IMG_2249.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

Well that bottom picture is beautiful but for those of us stuck in the snow, that first one could almost be considered subjecting us to "cruel and unusual punishment"!

:lol:

A Happy New Year to you and yours also!

Well untill the last couple of years I never even dreamed that someday it would be possible to spend Christmas like this, but I consider myself very fortunate that God was willing to let us do this. When I was a youngster we had a neighbour who came to Palm Springs for the winter and I always thought "how woderful that must be" and it really is. (but don't think for a minute that I haven't done my time in the snowbanks and the freezing cold), I just have been lucky enough, and have had to put up with a lot of old worn out equipment (like the Flintstone post pounder that is now 45 years old and still works) to be able to escape the cold for awhile. I look at the weather conditions back home every day and say "Thank you God"
JDB

Latest posts