• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Knock it off!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Staff member
Reaction score
Let's knock it off with the pie talk AND the pig talk. If you don't want to discuss a thread like adults, skip it and move on to another one. This is getting ridiculous.

Thank you there moderator. Now I wish to seriously ask that you review every post I have made and publicly admonish me for any and all vile statments i have made. R2 has accused me of making vile statment 3 times in the last 2 days.

If I have I want to make it right.

I will publicly apologize also.

Pig Farmer.

Pig Farmer said:
Thank you there moderator. Now I wish to seriously ask that you review every post I have made and publicly admonish me for any and all vile statments i have made. R2 has accused me of making vile statment 3 times in the last 2 days.

If I have I want to make it right.

I will publicly apologize also.

Pig Farmer.

The count of being acused of making vile statments now stands at 4

reader (the Second) said:
If you mean that sincerely, go back and read your posts. The moderator said knock it off, so I'm not going to re-post stuff here.

And if you mean that sincerely, I appreciate it.

Tell you wht r2 pm me with the vile statments and then I will make them public and if they are vile I will apologize and take a picture of me kissing a donkeys rear dead center also and post it for all to see.

Antee up r2.

Pig Farmer said:
reader (the Second) said:
If you mean that sincerely, go back and read your posts. The moderator said knock it off, so I'm not going to re-post stuff here.

And if you mean that sincerely, I appreciate it.

Tell you wht r2 pm me with the vile statments and then I will make them public and if they are vile I will apologize and take a picture of me kissing a donkeys rear dead center also and post it for all to see.

Antee up r2.

See now you are sounding like hypo ........

But they were doing such a good job of showing their true colors while making complete ah-sys of themselves...

Moderator said:
Let's knock it off with the pie talk AND the pig talk. If you don't want to discuss a thread like adults, skip it and move on to another one. This is getting ridiculous.

If you really want to moderate try limiting how many threads some whack job can start in one day. You can post on a thread and come back a day later and find it buried three pages down.

peach pie

Bullhauler said:
Moderator said:

If you really want to moderate try limiting how many threads some whack job can start in one day. You can post on a thread and come back a day later and find it buried three pages down.

peach pie

Aint that a shame. If you post something worth while it will come back to the top. Wait you could always go bumppppppp

Pig Farmer said:
Bullhauler said:
Moderator said:

peach pie

Aint that a shame. If you post something worth while it will come back to the top. Wait you could always go bumppppppp

Well I guess you haven't posted anything "worth while" yet since I have yeat to see a thread of yours go to even a second page. Usually they are hard pressed to get three replies.

Bullhauler said:
Pig Farmer said:
Bullhauler said:

peach pie

Well I guess you haven't posted anything "worth while" yet since I have yeat to see a thread of yours go to even a second page. Usually they are hard pressed to get three replies.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Indeed! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alice

alice said:
Bullhauler said:
Pig Farmer said:

Alice

Hey ALICE dont you have domestic issues to deal with tonight?

Pig Farmer said:
alice said:
Bullhauler said:

Alice

Oh yeah? Like what? You know so much, let me know!

Alice

Pig Farmer said:
alice said:
Pig Farmer said:

Alice

I hear you need to clean the cat litter boxes

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't own a cat. You need to check your "sources." Next? :lol: :lol:

alice said:
Pig Farmer said:
alice said:

Alice

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't own a cat. You need to check your "sources." Next? :lol: :lol:

Well you could set back and watch r2 and badax. Bonape-teet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co_lZSd7HBI

Pig Farmer said:
alice said:
Pig Farmer said:

Well you could set back and watch r2 and badax. Bonape-teet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co_lZSd7HBI

On your recommendation? I think not.

Now back to the business at hand. Since I don't own a cat, ergo no litter boxes, just what are my domestic issues? I asked Van about it, and he'd really like to know, also. I mean, we may not be politically aligned, but we are still pretty crazy about each other.

Alice

Is this the only post from R2 that's still here?

Latest posts