• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Is Martin Okay?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Yeah, that's not a good thing. I don't post a lot, but I look at his thread every day, and it's sure obvious when he's not here. I think I remember him having computer problems and missing a few days a while back, so hopefully that's all it is.

Also missing FH and Mountain Cowgirl - haven't noticed them posting in a while. Hope everything is okay with them.

It's always a busy time of year, everybody trying to finish up before the seasons change. Ranchers.net has always gotten a little slow this time of year, so maybe that explains some of it.

I have been gone, actually, camping in the Big Horns. Nice to know I was missed. 😊
Cousin Dave, with his wife, who was with us, had to be taken to the ER because he hadn't been feeling well for a couple of days.
He had terrible pain Tuesday morning, so she took him in to town.
They ran tests and he had a ruptured appendix.
He's on high amounts of antibiotic and will have surgery in 2 weeks. He is home today.
He can use prayers that they can get a handle on the infections.
Not a great end to our camping trip, but just pray he will get through this in good shape.

Latest posts