• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Irony of Ironies

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
no, what I accused you of, was trying to push those articles you disagreed with to the bottom of the page, are you refuting those claims?

hypocritexposer said:
no, what I accused you of, was trying to push those articles you disagreed with to the bottom of the page, are you refuting those claims?

Of course she will, remember when she had a fit because I dedicated a topic on the forum dedicated partially to her!!
HYPOCRITE =reader2
ok for her to do it but no one else!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

reader (the Second) said:
All the hatred is making me physically ill. Do you think it's a game, when it leads to the murder of a child? A sixteen year old girl who is innocent?

Creep.

Well would it be too difficult to just stay away from the thing that "makes (you) physically ill? Methinks you like being ill!

burnt said:
All the hatred is making me physically ill. Do you think it's a game, when it leads to the murder of a child? A sixteen year old girl who is innocent?

Creep.

Well would it be too difficult to just stay away from the thing that "makes (you) physically ill? Methinks you like being ill!

I'll tell you what, perhaps you should stay away so people who think for themselves and have human emotions stop being afraid to post in PB.

Strange, it seems that you believe that the only ones who think and feel are those who agree with your viewpoints.

In anyone else, you would likely call that being a lapdog!! :lol:

burnt said:

Creep.

I'll tell you what, perhaps you should stay away so people who think for themselves and have human emotions stop being afraid to post in PB.

Do you think for yourself Reader? Who's stopping you from posting. Post your "human emotions" all you want, but be prepared to have those "emotions" questioned with fact.

"I think Obama is a Natural Born Citizen"

that's great, provide some proof, and all will be fine

Latest posts