• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I got 2 hayburners

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
One I hafta keep penned away from the feed barn because he is now scairt of rats, hard to believe one rat can get him that scairt,and another that makes the problem worse by killin barn cats,found another one dead this morning,that makes at least 6,the damn thing will kill anything that gets in his stall,chickens cats whatever.
anyone ever have a horse like that,I know some of em will get after a critter or 2 but that bay is a serious cat killer,so no cats,more rats hafta keep the gray horse penned away from the barns or he is so worked up in the morning you have a small rodeo before you can get anything done.
good luck

i have a mare like that too,dogs do not bother her but if a cat gets in her pen he is done,have no idea why,maybe its an instinct thing from cougars?? we are just getting a few of them around here

cowwrangler said:
i have a mare like that too,dogs do not bother her but if a cat gets in her pen he is done,have no idea why,maybe its an instinct thing from cougars?? we are just getting a few of them around here

Might be instinct with your mare,but this bay I have is just plain onery,I think he accutally looks for stuff to kill,he sure good workin pens,cow dont move he bites em in the ass,kinda like that part,but runnin outa barn cats fast,I have one ole ugly cat left That i call big dummie from big beaver,probably to lazy to move around much,that's how he survives I guess.
good luck

that's one nasty animal. I am of the opinion nowadays that I don't put up with that. I have several trips to the hospital from putting up with idiot animals and will not do it anymore.

flcowgirl5491 said:
that's one nasty animal. I am of the opinion nowadays that I don't put up with that. I have several trips to the hospital from putting up with idiot animals and will not do it anymore.

He is dog gentle to people,never had him around a pretty girl tho,might act up a little :D
good luck

HAY MAKER said:
flcowgirl5491 said:

He is dog gentle to people,never had him around a pretty girl tho,might act up a little :D
good luck

you or the horse?? :D :D :D

cowwrangler said:
HAY MAKER said:
flcowgirl5491 said:

good luck

you or the horse?? :D :D :D

:D :wink:
good luck

Latest posts