• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Guess the Rep's Color

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Needs to be a Low or High Tech lynching of an uppity Black State Representative.

State Rep. Joe Mitchell, D-Mobile, had an outlandish exchange via email with a Jefferson County man who asked him and other lawmakers not to pass any laws that would restrict gun ownership.

Eddie Maxwell sent a mass email to state legislators at 10:54 p.m. on Jan. 27, warning them that even attempting to introduce a gun control bill was, in his opinion, a violation of state law.

Mitchell responded from his public, ALHouse.gov email account at 11:59 p.m., telling Maxwell: "Your folk never used all this sheit (sic) to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed (sic), imported criminal-minded kin folk."

"That's not the type of reply I expect to receive from a state legislator," Maxwell replied on Feb. 11. "I'm not a racist and I find your reply to be especially offensive considering the position you hold."

Post subject: Guess the Rep's Color

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Needs to be a Low or High Tech lynching of an uppity Black State Representative.

loomixguy said:
His color isn't important, :

It is to folks like Mike... In fact to the Grandpoohbah of the KKK and anointed leader of the White Supremacists its ALL that matters.... :( :( :mad:

I've spent 40+ years opposing racists and anarchists like this- and will as long as I draw a breath... Its refreshing to see this country- thru the younger generation that can see beyond race and gender- moving away from these bigots and hatemongers.... :)

Oldtimer said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

loomixguy said:

It is to folks like Mike... In fact to the Grandpoohbah of the KKK and anointed leader of the White Supremacists its ALL that matters.... :( :( :mad:

I've spent 40+ years opposing racists and anarchists like this- and will as long as I draw a breath... Its refreshing to see this country- thru the younger generation that can see beyond race and gender- moving away from these bigots and hatemongers.... :)

You were opposing racists and anarchists while branding inspecting and water commishining? :???: :???: :???:

Oldtimer said:

loomixguy said:

"I've spent 40+ years opposing racists and anarchists like this"

I don't care for racists--I tend to be prejudiced against individual idjits.

But how can anyone be against anarchy?

Maybe we should vote on it...

littlejoe said:
Oldtimer said:

loomixguy said:

"I've spent 40+ years opposing racists and anarchists like this"

I don't care for racists--I tend to be prejudiced against individual idjits.

But how can anyone be against anarchy?

Maybe we should vote on it...

OT has mostly fought sobriety.

it is funny how OT tries to portray himself as this high and mighty, holy warrior for the down trodden.... what a fat drunks douschebag he is....taking bribes and looking the other way as sheriff. I would love to see his fat arse in a hot pursuit....prolly have to stop at every cantina along the way !

Mike said:

State Rep. Joe Mitchell, D-Mobile, had an outlandish exchange via email with a Jefferson County man who asked him and other lawmakers not to pass any laws that would restrict gun ownership.

Eddie Maxwell sent a mass email to state legislators at 10:54 p.m. on Jan. 27, warning them that even attempting to introduce a gun control bill was, in his opinion, a violation of state law.

Mitchell responded from his public, ALHouse.gov email account at 11:59 p.m., telling Maxwell: "Your folk never used all this sheit (sic) to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed (sic), imported criminal-minded kin folk."

"That's not the type of reply I expect to receive from a state legislator," Maxwell replied on Feb. 11. "I'm not a racist and I find your reply to be especially offensive considering the position you hold."
A fine example of the democratic leadership. he should be moved upward to a national platform.

Dear Rep. Joe Mitchell,

It was with dismay that I read of your recent verbal attack on a fellow Alabamian, an email in which you lashed out against a man who simply asked you – and other legislators – to support his position on gun laws in Alabama.

You responded this way:

"Your folk never used all this sheit (sic) to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed (sic), imported criminal-minded kin folk."

It crossed the line. Needless to say, I am aghast.

Did it even occur to you during your diatribe to think how your comments might be taken by all the innocent backward a**sed people across this great land, by the kin folk of the criminal-minded, and more importantly, from my view, from the snaggle-toothed.

Words have consequences. Coming from a public official they have meaning. As director of the National Association of Snaggle-Toothed Youth (NASTY), I beg you to reconsider your words.

Snaggle-toothism is a real problem in this country. Those who suffer are generally ostracized and embarrassed. They are constantly misidentified as meth addicts, or Englishmen.

They are discriminated against in hiring, in mating, in the arts and in politics. Have you ever seen a snaggle-toothed American Idol winner? No. Have you ever seen a snaggle-toothed president? Not lately.

It is true that George Washington himself suffered from snaggle-toothism, but that was long ago. I would point out that it did not stop him from fathering this country.

These days, sufferers are forced to endure years of pain and suffering, not to mention outlandish cost, just to conform to expectations imposed by an oppressive society.

Metal bands are placed across their snaggly teeth, if you can imagine. Rubber bands and torture-mimicking headpieces are strapped to their heads, where they pull and push teeth painfully into socially acceptable positions.

It brings to mind foot-binders and head-shapers of other continents. And all this happens because closed-minded people like you continue to discriminate against the snaggle-toothed among us.

Consider your words carefully, sir. Consider the kin-folk of the backward a**ed. Consider the inbred. And particularly consider the snaggle-toothed.

We are people, too.

Sincerely,

Oral B. Baddley

Executive Director

hopalong said:
response oldtimer????or are yoiu going to go off in a tangent again!!!!

Stupidity knows no color bounds....Racism comes in a lot of forms...

It still doesn't change the fact that Mike is the biggest racist and hatemonger posting on this site-who loves to promote his type of hate to the young and weak minded so he can carry on his civil war - and the type person I have fought against over the years...

What truly saddens me is all these folks that call themselves ranchers, westerners, and conservatives that condone what he says/does and never challenge it- and even going to lying and making up stories to backslap him.... :( :(

Oldtimer said:
hopalong said:

It still doesn't change the fact that Mike is the biggest racist and hatemonger posting on this site-who loves to promote his type of hate to the young and weak minded so he can carry on his civil war - and the type person I have fought against over the years...

What truly saddens me is all these folks that call themselves ranchers, westerners, and conservatives that condone what he says/does and never challenge it- and even going to lying and making up stories to backslap him.... :( :(

Can you give us some examples of this, or was it something you saw on C-SPAN?

Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:
hopalong said:

:lol:

Progressives once again accusing others of what they are guilty of themselves.

Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:
hopalong said:

jigs
Rancher
Rancher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:49 am Post subject: Reply with quote

it is funny how OT tries to portray himself as this high and mighty, holy warrior for the down trodden.... what a fat drunks douschebag he is....taking bribes and looking the other way as sheriff.

Right there in this thread even- one hatemonger and racist making up lies to back up another hatemonger and racist... Hundreds of more identical ones...And then these folks put themselves out as the image of the rancher.... :roll: Dang sure don't cut the mustard of 99% of the ranchers I know...

Why aren't you asking for proof of these acts that never occurred?

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:

jigs
Rancher
Rancher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:49 am Post subject: Reply with quote

it is funny how OT tries to portray himself as this high and mighty, holy warrior for the down trodden.... what a fat drunks douschebag he is....taking bribes and looking the other way as sheriff.

Right there in this thread even- one hatemonger and racist making up lies to back up another hatemonger and racist... Hundreds of more identical ones...And then these folks put themselves out as the image of the rancher.... :roll: Dang sure don't cut the mustard of 99% of the ranchers I know...

Why aren't you asking for proof of these acts that never occurred?

Could you please explain to me how one proves a negative? :roll:

On the issue of taking bribes, I'll admit for an elected official, that's a pretty strong charge. Did you ask jigs how he came up with that?

Latest posts