• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Gregs pouting

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mrs.Greg

Reaction score
Tonight our DIL to bes parents were here to lable wine both dads made for wedding. Her dad said he was sore had spent numerous hours on horse yesterday looking for assumed lost model Trisha Helfer.Trisha and her husband,another couple went canoeing,and were way late....found hours later healthy and happy. Gregs pouting cause he didn't get to help look for this lost model.....poor baby! :roll:

The title of this thread could have been, Greg is wineing :p

You know you hit the nail on the head it WAS wineing he was doing..still this morn"Man can't believe Larry didn't call me to go help look for Trisha" :roll:

Lilly,after we bottled the wine,the kids made special lables with thier names and date on them to put on the bottles.They're cute will try and get pics

Sons future father in law was the one whining he had been in saddle for hours last two days, made me feel guilty..found out later lookin for model,worst part didn't even call me. 8)

well, Greg....

no matter how hot that model is, somewhere there is a man that is tired of putting up with her crap!

Jinglebob said:
jigs said:
well, Greg....

no matter how hot that model is, somewhere there is a man that is tired of putting up with her crap!

Ain't it the truth! :x

:lol:
JB[she says in her sternest voice]now you just quit that...I'll tell the misses on you...and I know for a fact you'd rather face fire then her wrath....lol

Jigs,Jigs,Jigs :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol2: :lol2:

Mrs.Greg said:
Jinglebob said:
jigs said:
well, Greg....

Ain't it the truth! :x

:lol:
JB[she says in her sternest voice]now you just quit that...I'll tell the misses on you...and I know for a fact you'd rather face fire then her wrath....lol

Jigs,Jigs,Jigs :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol2: :lol2:

MrsGreg (she says in her most earnest, innocent voice) is that the same STERN voice you use on mr greg to get him to snap outta his "pout"?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Is he recovering yet??? :wink: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts