• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Finally Fixed! (Maybe)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I haven't had trouble posting to an existing thread, even though I get the debug message. But if I give it a few seconds and then go check that thread, my post is there.

But I'm having trouble starting a thread. I've been trying to start one in PB and keep getting this debug message:

Error in posting

DEBUG MODE

UPDATE phpbb_forums SET forum_posts = forum_posts + 1, forum_last_post_id = 373617, forum_topics = forum_topics + 1 WHERE forum_id = 6

Line : 452
File : functions_post.php

Well...in the case of THAT post, it took a few minutes instead of a few seconds. :?

I may have a case of word association withdrawal now that that thread is gone. Too bad, that must have been some sort of posting record.

This is just like some of the old cowboys used to tell about their 4th of July trips to town- and subsequent month long drunk....
Wake up one day and its a month later.... :wink:

Yep I get this when I post- altho when I went to check I see it did take my post.....Still shows last post as being in December....

Error in posting

DEBUG MODE

UPDATE phpbb_forums SET forum_posts = forum_posts + 1, forum_last_post_id = 373645 WHERE forum_id = 5

I just had a couple of posts show up 20 and 30 minutes after I made them. I guess everybody needs to be patient. If I have some extra ones show up, somebody please delete them so I don't look stupid. Or stupider. :lol:

where is the last of april, and the month of May postings ?

Error in posting

DEBUG MODE

UPDATE phpbb_forums SET forum_posts = forum_posts + 1, forum_last_post_id = 373657 WHERE forum_id = 5

flounder said:
They're gone, but you DON'T have to replace yours, Terry. PLEASE. :lol:

Oldtimer said:
This is just like some of the old cowboys used to tell about their 4th of July trips to town- and subsequent month long drunk....
Wake up one day and its a month later.... :wink:

Well, I ain't no cowboy, but I've been known to lose a day or two back in the "good 'ol days." :lol:

Texan said:
flounder said:
They're gone, but you DON'T have to replace yours, Terry. PLEASE. :lol:

now hold there Texican, where would you be without me :wink:

all of us will loose our memory sooner or later, and even these old machines seem to loose their memory as well. i suppose we could blame it on the amyloids, but not the spontaneous/sporadic ones :lol:

P.S. RIGHT AFTER MY POSTING, I STILL GET THIS ;

Error in posting

DEBUG MODE

UPDATE phpbb_forums SET forum_posts = forum_posts + 1, forum_last_post_id = 373718 WHERE forum_id = 5

Latest posts