• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Double-Back Clicking on the Browser...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

High Plains

Reaction score
Hey, this is a goofy, nonsensical post. But it's aggravating. For the past couple of months I have had to click the "back" button on my browser twice when I want to view the previous page in Ranchers.net. This is the only site that I encounter that issue. Anybody else?

HP

Yeap it's been doin it to me for a good long while now. And yes, it's the only web page that does it to me. I've mentioned it previously.....but don't know what can be done to fix it.

Usually Murphy's Law takes me out first and frequently. So, at least it's not just Murphy picking on me again. :lol:

I have noticed that ranchers can be very slow to find the page or add a post. I will try other pages to see if it's just something on my end but they usually work fine.

i had the same problem but it might be internet exploer,i switched to firefox and its back to normal now,i think it happened in the IE upgrade i started having that problem

This I D'

We too have had the same problem.. We had other problems too.

We where told by a computer gut after we got our new computer that we should try switching browser. We went to firefox and have had no problems since with ranchers.

Richard Doolittle said:
Is it easy to switch browsers?

Yeah, what do you do? Easy instructions for those of us (speaking for myself here :p ) who are quite computer iliterate. I've been having trouble with all of the above plus Internet Explorer keeps shutting down.

Richard Doolittle said:
Is it easy to switch browsers?
yep just go to firefox.com and it will have a download for you,it will come up mozilla firefox,it will walk you threw it,you can also keep Explorer and use either one

cowwrangler said:
i had the same problem but it might be internet exploer,i switched to firefox and its back to normal now,i think it happened in the IE upgrade i started having that problem

BUT...if that is the case WHY is it JUST this site? There are issues with this site that probably takes money to fix which they don't have OR expertise to fix which they don't have.

jcummins said:
cowwrangler said:

BUT...if that is the case WHY is it JUST this site? There are issues with this site that probably takes money to fix which they don't have OR expertise to fix which they don't have.
i have had more trouble with IE then just here,its shutting down more and locking up more then it used to

I switched to firefox months ago and I still have the double click prob others are having. I'm on dial up I don't know if that's the problam but I find firefox way slower then IE was,switched cause the guy that fixed our modem told us to :? {the modem went when we had a bad electrical storm and blew the power}

I use Firefox and ranchers at times was slow. It seems better today.

Why do you click the back tab?I just click on Index if I want to change forums or Coffee shop or ranch talk depending on what forum I am using at the time.

Latest posts