• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Do Seventh Day Adventists believe in the same God?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Yes, they clearly do, but that sure is interesting. Never been around any SDA's. thanks.................

I have never really doubted that Seventh Day Adventists believed in the same God that I do.
I became aware of some of their beliefs recently when I received in the mail a 1 hour video supposedly showing hidden meanings in the book of Revelation. In watching this I was surprised that it is very difficult to find even one truth in the whole video. It was filled with blatant lies, mis-information, and absurd comparisons between pagans and the Catholic Church. All of these things could be easily proven false. I wondered how an organization could be filled with so much vicious hate for the Catholic Church and still call themselves Christians. It is not that they are ignorant, for some of the people who put this together claimed to be Christian Historians, and surely know that they are lying.
It is not that I hate SDA people, I know some from that church here, and consider them friends.
And they surely do not have a big impact on Christianity, as they are only about .5 percent of all Christians. But I still wonder how someone who is considered to be intelligent could stay in a church like that.

There's a BIG, very modern SDA church in Lincoln. There's even an SDA college, Union College. Back in the day, they were extremely strict with the students. 10 pm bedcheck 7 nights a week.

Suffice it to say, when those SDA girls had a chance to cut loose & go wild...my, my, my....

We know some that mostly just sit on their butts on Saturday, as far as I can tell. Kids go crazy when they get away from home.

Latest posts