• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

building rent

Help Support Ranchers.net:

therancher

Reaction score
what would you think is a fare rentfor a 60 x120 indoor horse arena to calve heifers in for feb.and march

its across the road from where I live . The owner bought the 13 acres and doesn"t have any plans of using it. Iwould clean it up when i"m done with it . theirs water and lites I"d feedin tires and move in temp. panels

Probably depends upon how many heifers you've got, and what your weather's going to be like, as well as what's your alternative.

Some years ago I had a 40 x 80 enclosed building I wasn't using and I rented it to some neighbors to store small square bales of hay in. I checked with the K-State extension people and they had some building rental information which helped. I got $1,000 a year for it and that was probably 15 years ago.

I'm with loomixguy. Or you could maybe offer $500-flat to use it for calving. It would be worth it to have something available that you could get your whole herd in if necessary.

Latest posts