• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ballistics Test

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
How well do you know your ballistics? Here's a link to a quiz by Realtree. I got 7 out 13 and got called a bad word!~ :shock: (Nancy Pelosi) :mad: Let me know how ya did and no cheating.

http://www.realtree.com/guns-and-shooting/quizzes/quiz-do-you-know-ballistics

I'm not very smart obviously. I got 4 out of 13. Got all the ones that pertain to me correct.

Well, I got a six, but I already knew my knowledge of handguns and shotguns was weak.

I knew that burning ammunition wasn't dangerous because when I was a kid my friends dad would throw .22 shells in the campfire on a regular basis. First time he did it I almost had a heart attack though!

11 of 13. should have been 12 but I misread the moa question. :?

but I got em all right the second time :D

I got Seven. I learned all about ballistics in vacuums when I brought one home on valentine's day.

starvin'dog said:
I got Seven. I learned all about ballistics in vacuums when I brought one home on valentine's day.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You and I shop the same way! When do ya figure I should be able to get the swelling to go down enough to see? :D

Latest posts