• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

4TH BBQ

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
bbq.jpg

20 Boston Butts

20 lbs. of Baby back Ribs

2 Whole Briskets

1 Bottle of Pepto Bismol

Life is good.

Canadian_Cowgirl said:
mmmmm sounds good!!

Is that you cookin?
Katy

That is my "Alter Ego". I keep him around because he stays sober until the job is finished. :lol:

Sandhusker said:
Do you guys go over coals or indirect with a fire box?

Both but this is a firebox cooker. Built it back in the 70's.

To the left on the picture (you can see the shadow) is another upright smoker with racks that the ribs set in on edge. I just shovel coals out of the big one into the "Rib" smoker when it needs more heat. It is indirect also.

We have a big grill at the community center with large "Racks" that sit about 3 feet directly over the coals. We have a large fireplace that we build a fire in to furnish coals and shovel to the meat. 6 or 1/2 dozen of the other. When we cook for fundraisers we usually cook around 200 butts.

Main thing is to baste it well and wrap in foil about 2 hours before removing from heat.

It falls apart when the foil is removed.

katrina said:
Mike,
You've put a little weight on....... :p :p And what no wranglers!!! :twisted: What's the saying about wrangler butts?......... :twisted: :twisted:

I've lost weight. I'm down to 200. These are wranglers!

Wow, Lost weight you say...... Good for you.. Them are funny wranglers...Must be a alabama thingy........ And I suppose you are going to tell me your loafers are ariats.......... :D :D

That looks like a cooker deluxe Mike..............and one bottle................of pepto,your slippin boy :wink:
good luck

They be the "relaxed" fit wranglers probably... For a lot of situations I would rather wear the more relaxed fit jeans too, not the super baggy ones but ones that are cut a little more generously in the.. Uhm.. inseam, lol..

IL Rancher said:
They be the "relaxed" fit wranglers probably... For a lot of situations I would rather wear the more relaxed fit jeans too, not the super baggy ones but ones that are cut a little more generously in the.. Uhm.. inseam, lol..

My eyes burn!! :shock: :shock: That was umm... err.... to much info!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: But good to know! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Katy

IL Rancher said:
Hey, I edited out the phrase "nut hugger" a couple times... Darn, didn't edit it this time.

Man IL think of the kids!!! They dont want to know that!! :shock: :lol: :lol: Now Katrina and Judy, different story! :wink:

Katy

Canadian_Cowgirl said:
IL Rancher said:
Hey, I edited out the phrase "nut hugger" a couple times... Darn, didn't edit it this time.

Man IL think of the kids!!! They dont want to know that!! :shock: :lol: :lol: Now Katrina and Judy, different story! :wink:

Katy

Katy, darling, you aren't going to fool me or anyone with any innocent act.. I think we caught on to you a long time ago and the comment "nice wrench" had to be sealer if anyone was in doubt :lol: :lol:

And Katrina, yep, just take my word for it...

IL Rancher said:
Canadian_Cowgirl said:
IL Rancher said:

Katy

Katy, darling, you aren't going to fool me or anyone with any innocent act.. I think we caught on to you a long time ago and the comment "nice wrench" had to be sealer if anyone was in doubt :lol: :lol:

Jeeze IL people were supose to forget that! :x i have no words for you at this moment, but i will think of some!! :lol:

Katy

Canadian_Cowgirl said:
IL Rancher said:
Canadian_Cowgirl said:

Katy

Jeeze IL people were supose to forget that! :x i have no words for you at this moment, but i will think of some!! :lol:
Katy

Just leave it to those gals to talking about "Tools" and such. :lol:

Latest posts