• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Super foods are dangerous: 3 to avoid

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
...and they aren't red meat, which is what I thought I might see. But not. I don't usually watch these things, but the doctor has the credentials that piqued my interest. Od course he is hawking his own supplement. :help:

http://energeticatanyage.com/170531/

Dr. Steven Gundry is one of the world's most celebrated surgeons and author of the New York Times Best Seller "The Plant Paradox". He is Director of the International Heart & Lung Institute in Palm Springs, CA, and the founder of the Center for Restorative Medicine in Palm Springs & in Santa Barbara, CA

Wheat grass and Gigi berry (was that what it was, I watched it shortly after you posted it?) are things I could go my whole life without trying. Soybean oil is another thing. People think they're eating healthy at a salad bar, and it's likely they're getting a whole lot of that stuff. There's been talk about it being bad for a long time. Going to double down on our efforts to avoid it. Went and stocked up on berries, and try to eat a couple bites of lightly smoked Salmon every day, and never a day goes by without beef. Can barely stand chicken and turkey. Thanks for the video.

Was at a Prairie conservation and endangered species conference in Calgary 10 or 12 years ago. Got talking to a lady that did her thesis on some little sparrow that nest in South America and migrates up here. She said many of her friends eat Tofu ect thinking they are saving the rain forest from clearing to run cattle. She told me they clear the Rain Forest to raise Soybeans and the cattle graze it when it is depleted to much to raise a good crop and when it reverts back.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Was at a Prairie conservation and endangered species conference in Calgary 10 or 12 years ago. Got talking to a lady that did her thesis on some little sparrow that nest in South America and migrates up here. She said many of her friends eat Tofu ect thinking they are saving the rain forest from clearing to run cattle. She told me they clear the Rain Forest to raise Soybeans and the cattle graze it when it is depleted to much to raise a good crop and when it reverts back.

It was proven many years ago that the rain forests in South America produce more methane and CO2 when left natural because of the environment and rapidly decomposing wood, fiber, etc. and the gasses associated with it. That particular study claimed that approx. 10 times more atmospheric oxygen is produced by a 1 acre field of soybeans when compared to 1 acre of swamp.............

Latest posts