• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Win A Prize. Caption This Photo.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
michellemad.jpg

White woman quietly humming along: "God bless America,
Land that I love,
Stand beside her and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above......"

dumb bitch, got through life on her merits and skill, while I have to use quotas and affermative action to get anywhere... then I gotta marry that bi sexual purple lipped fool and ride his coat tails to the top...
America just sucks, there is nothing about it I can be proud of.

Fine, my little pretty, someday my husband and I will have all of your money and your freedoms.... and your little dog, too!

If ever there was a look of contempt & animosity for another, this is it.

It would be great to have some Michelle fans here shine some light on why they think she cast herself in this manner.

I also wonder what the photographer thought when he saw this look.

Don't think she is thinking anything, that is probably her normal look. All the other smiles we see are when she is thinking stuff. You know like "I better smile the cameras are on me"

Question - is that the French First Lady with Mrs Barry? I think it is. Boy does it look like they are getting along great!!!

BRG said:
Question - is that the French First Lady with Mrs Barry? I think it is. Boy does it look like they are getting along great!!!

Yep that's who she is.

Wonder how the husbands get along?

New caption for the contest.

"CAT FIGHT"

Latest posts