• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Back to cell phones...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I have a"I phone 5", our booster is just a 3G booster and I was told to set my phone for 3G as it is a would keep the phone from looking for 4G LTE.. Our closest tower is a 4G LTE, I never thought about our booster not being until I was looking at new ones.

Broke Cowboy said:
Where I live there is no cell service so we live on land lines.

Cheers

And you are better off for it!!!
Mr. FH has a flip phone. He only uses it when HE wants to make a call, or when he occasinally has it
with him so he can receive calls. He has his 'contact list' in the phone and if anyone calls that doesn't come up on
voice contact, he won't take the call. His original flip phone, the hinges wore out and wouldn't close. Verizon
won't sell those phones any longer. So I found one on Amazon for $40. Then Verizon didn't want to activate it
on our main line (we have 2 cell phones and a land line with Verizon because we can't get a regualar land line)
so they said we had to go to PREPAID and pay more.........I threw a big fit....so we had to do prepay for 30 days
and then they switched the phone over to our regular service. They can do anything, it's just getting them over
the hump. :D Never give up! :D

Latest posts