• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Update from the MYT Clan

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mytfarms

Reaction score
Hi folks!

Little update from the crew here.

Our little girl is coming up on four months of age in 10 days, and she is doing well. Her heart surgery is scheduled for October. I have been staying active on Twitter, and have been interviewed for a podcast, creating my own content, managing content for Pharo Cattle Company, and got a new job with exposure through the platform. My wife and munchkin and I are now living in Ravenna, NE and I am working for Nutrien Ag Solutions in a training position, working on becoming a salesman.

We have here some photos from right before we left the ranch in Colorado and some new family photos from June. We are all well and working on figuring out the puzzle that is life. Y'all have a good one!

Thanks for thinking of us here at ranchers and giving us an update. Be sure to continue to keep us in the loop.
You have a beautiful family, MYT. I must have missed somewhere, the birth of your beautiful baby.
I am sorry your little daughter has to have heart surgery. No doubt she has your spunk, so she'll be fine.
I'll add her to my prayers.

Good luck in your new endeavor. You'll do great!

Thanks both!

It was sort of a hectic spring, I was unable to update everyone as needed on the little one, but family is all in the loop. Short story is she's chubby and healthy, and things are looking pretty bright in spite of her little developmental hiccup.

BMR, you won't believe that I'm not an owner or helper on a single shaggy beef animal anywhere! Barely own any cows as of last week given the dry weather in Colorado. But now living in the middle of cow and crop country with my little crew, life is pretty good.

Thanks for the update. We will be thinking of and praying for you and yours.
They say God doesn't give you more than you can handle, but I know he pushes the limit sometimes, so take care of your little crew.

RSL

Good to hear from you, and congrats on the wee one. Be sure to let us know how the surgery goes. Prayers from Oregon :)

Latest posts