• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Add image to post button

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
More than just me have asked you about there not being a "post image" to click on in order to post pictures.
Would you please take a look and see what can be done about that?
We have waited for a reply from you with none forthcoming. The whole thing is frustrating.

Thanks.

If you click on "New Topic or Post Reply" button at top or "Full Editor and Preview" button in Quick Reply box it is there for me in Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox. It is not supposed to be in the Quick Reply box.

GUN-T--YLL.gif

Just for fun in Chrome click the three little dots at the top right hand of the screen. Then click "More Tools". Then click "Clear browsing data..." Make sure that only "Cached images and files" blue box is checked and then push the "Clear Data" button.

The little Add image should magically appear again.

Let me know if that works.

Just for fun in Chrome click the three little dots at the top right hand of the screen. Then click "More Tools". Then click "Clear browsing data..." Make sure that only "Cached images and files" blue cox is checked and then the "Clear Data" box.

The little Add image should magically appear again.

I don't see it on m Firefox. There is "Img" in a little box along the top of the reply box but if I click on it all I get is.

On Weatherby Nation they have "Upload image and other options"

Faster horses said:
Ok, I did all that. Still nothing. :(
As much as I've dissed Facebook, I think if you've posted the image on there, it will display on here. This meme/image was on my wife's account. Left click on the image/photo. After it goes to the next display, right click on the image. Then click on "copy image address". Next copy that address to Ranchers. Then highlight the address and click on "Img". Then click on "Preview" to see if it worked, and it should.

Click on the "quote" for this post. Don't actually have to reply, just look how the image address is set up.

943389_10151617671754481_1664779385_n.jpg

Try going to their (https://postimages.org/) website and downloading your photos to create a link for them, or else download them to Facebook to create a link address.

https://postimages.org/

Latest posts