• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Winner - Action Shots

Help Support Ranchers.net:

caljane

Reaction score
1. caljane
skip-mar05-IMG_9269_zps122e15c9.jpg

I guess being the substitute Photo Contest secretary helps ... :wink:
No, I maybe can copy a picture, but I haven't figured out how to beat the system here (yet) :)

Thanks for voting. I loved all the pics. JDBalermans branding picture intruiged me - honestly because of the unique colored paint horse!

caljane said:
I guess being the substitute Photo Contest secretary helps ... :wink:
No, I maybe can copy a picture, but I haven't figured out how to beat the system here (yet) :)

Thanks for voting. I loved all the pics. JDBalermans branding picture intruiged me - honestly because of the unique colored paint horse!

That was Lazy WP branding and JD Balerman playing with the dog that looks like a bear. :D :D That dog has been here for a visit and it's the size of a bear. :lol: :lol:

Makes you wonder how I could run a contest when I can not even keep the names straight. The bear-looking dog was intruigung too, if not a bit scary :wink:

caljane said:
Makes you wonder how I could run a contest when I can not even keep the names straight. The bear-looking dog was intruigung too, if not a bit scary :wink:

We appreciate you helping out with the contest. :D

It's fun to see the shots that people come up with.

Thanks for stepping in. That Paint is an 1/8 draft. Probably one of the toughest horses I have ever ridden, but an absolute JERK around mares. We sold him last spring, and I think he is for sale again. In the branding pen, you could rope off of him all day, out in the pasture.... you better be tied on hard and fast, because just as soon as you threw, he was going somewhere, and it wasn't always where I expected. He got hit by a bull 6 years ago, and Lisa never made him crowd a critter after that. He finally got to where I couldn't get him up close enough to rope anything in the pasture.

Latest posts