• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Grand Canyon AZ 2017

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Grand Canyon. It was on our bucket list. Something spectacular, but I think the whole world was there the same time we were. I have never seen so many people and lots were Orientals. Christmas Eve day, 2017. No way could photos from an amateur (me) capture the magnificent views of the Grand Canyon.

Inside the tower:

A few of the people. You couldn't get away from them. Lots of times there was no place to park--even in the parking lots.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Maybe Faster Horses will get some picture of Mustangs to post for us.

There isn't enough grass here to sustain a rabbit, let alone a mustang. We haven't seen any wildlife, not even a
snake. :?
We are supposed to be heading to where there are some wild burros in a few days. I'll take some pictures of
them if it pans out. I heard they eat the green bark on some of the brush, so you know that's about all there
is for them to eat. Their systems must be used to it for them to still be around.

I think that the view from where you are is much better than the one that people drive to that's a relatively short trip from Las Vegas. Contrast how it really is to the ending of Thelma and Louise. :D

Latest posts