• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mustang Pictures--------------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
HO55 inspired me to put these pictures on. Normally I would have waited another week or so.
It's good I had some pictures in reserve, because we went out yesterday and got skunked.
Something is wrong when we can't find a band of 180 head of mustangs when there are only
four places they can find water. :mad:

These two mares are out of One Ear. One gave birth to a carmello colored baby. For some unknown reason it died
when it was about two month of age. The other mare has a pure black baby.

I've got a soft spot for a Red Roan, had a couple in the past and liked them both.
Been years since I rode them, dang almost 40 years :shock: :cowboy:

TexasBred said:
Really enjoy your pics Mustang. Got several saved and used them for backgrounds on my laptop. Many thanks. :clap:

All of you that make positive comments give me the incentive to go to the work of posting pictures. Each picture has to
be resized so this (blank) program will accept it. But, knowing that there are people who appreciate the pictures make
the effort worthwhile.

Mustang, The guy I know traveled from here to Pryor mountain every year to watch the migration down . Like you he has some amazing pictures

Those pictures bring back a lot of fond memories for me. When I was a kid my grandmother lived in Fish Lake Valley, Nevada and we used to spend days on end going out to watch the mustangs.

Back about '75 or so, an old wrangler told us boys, "If you want to know horses, go watch 'em" I've only seen them in the wild once. I too really enjoy your photos. It made me think of that old timer and I haven't thought of him in a while.

I love all these pictures too.. I'm even more happy I don't have to have them in MY back yard though!

Latest posts